An achievement is a milestone in a person’s career so it has to be listed appropriately on a resume.
Your achievements as a sales individual in a previous organization will hold great importance for a prospective employer.
In fact, employers see your achievements to judge how you will be able to replicate an accomplishment in their organization. So it is important to pay special attention to this section on your resume.
Mention of sales achievements on your resume will give you an edge over others as you will be highlighting your ability to “increase clientele” and “improve sales”.
How to Write Achievements Statements on a Sales Resume?
When you write a resume, it is important to quantify your achievements.
Numbers and percentages demonstrate an employee’s focus on results rather than a task.
So it is recommended to use numbers and percentages as much as possible.
Below is a list of sales achievements that you can use on your resume:
11 Sample Achievements for Sales Resume
- Increased sales by $35000 per month by employing modern selling techniques derived from in-house sales training programs.
- Served 100+ customers in one shift during a sales campaign and turned 80% of them into actual buyers.
- Decreased the shelf audit time by 30% by suggesting day-to-day mini audits to ensure product availability and placement.
- Led the ABC Sales Project for three months and met set objectives by 100%.
- Opened 13 corporate accounts worth $500000 in the year 2021.
- Won “Largest Percentage Growth Award” in 2020.
- Established a standardized sales reporting system, which decreased discrepancies by 60%.
- Increased territory client base by 50% by being actively involved in marketing and sales promotions.
- Trained and developed a team of 52 sales representatives to be deployed in company franchises over 6 states.
- Improved product movement between warehouse and retail outlet, thereby decreasing the weekly movement time from 10 hours to 6 hours.
- Introduced online and social media selling techniques, increasing the company’s profits by 40%.