Retail managers are required to ensure that the retail store that they are working for is running smoothly. They are usually in charge of management schedules, budgeting, purchasing activities and even perform accounting tasks.
A retail manager’s work is usually carried out to maximize sales and endorse customer satisfaction. He will hire and train staff, assign duties, guide teams to meet sales targets and perform all other administrative duties. S/he needs to be on his feet at all times as the need for appropriate service in eminent in this environment.
If you are a qualified retail manager you will need to ensure that you write your resume carefully especially where a resume objective is concerned. You may use or take ideas from the following examples.
Sample Objectives for Retail Manager Resume
• Seeking a Retail Manager position with K-Mart utilizing competitive spirit and high energy to drive the store’s sales goals effectively.
• Looking for a position as a Retail Manager with The Corner Store using great attention to deal and excellent customer service skills to engender recurring business.
• Desire a Retail Manager position with Pablo Shoppe. Offering strong leadership skills coupled with excellence in customer orientation in order to orchestrate the store’s operations and sales goals.
• To obtain employment as a Retail Manager with Fortune where I can apply my strong leadership skills and the ability to meet personal and company goals.
• To secure employment as a Retail Manager at Tweeters employing a broad exposure to competitive landscape and engendering a sales and customer focus work environment.