So you want to apply for a merchandising assistant job and want to write an exceptional cover letter. The following tips will help you:
- Keep your cover letter simple and to the point.
- Do not use flowery language.
- Write your relevant skills and experiences.
- Create a link between your skills and the job description provided by the employer.
The following sample will guide you how to write a cover letter for merchandising assistant resume.
Sample Cover Letter for Merchandising Assistant Position
363 7th Street
Duluth, MN 20201
May 12, 2021
Ms. Susanne Watanabe
Human Resources Manager
Buy and Carry
607 Main Street
Duluth, MN 23833
Dear Ms. Watanabe:
I am a seasoned merchandising assistant who is competent at working with cross-functional teams in the development and management of product lines. Owing to my me exceptional merchandising skills, as well as great attention to detail, I am eager to contribute to your success.
My following skills perfectly complement your requirements:
- Providing administrative support to buyers
- Acting as a liaison with the advertising, sales, and marketing teams
- Preparing purchase orders
- Complete order entry spreadsheets
- Tracking orders, and follow up with outside vendors for shipment
- Auditing orders and notifying buyers of any adjustment required
- Running shipping reports and check all deliveries to ensure timely shipment of goods
Besides that, I can actively collaborate and contribute to a positive work environment. My employers recognized me as a analytical and creative individual who have natural problem solving abilities.
I would like to meet with you to discuss my qualifications and abilities in detail. I will contact your office early next week to find out when you have time to see me. In the meantime, I can be reached at (999) 999-9999.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.