The skills section of a Dishwasher’s functional resume provides an applicant with the opportunity to tell a potential employer what makes him or her competent enough to work for their organization.
The following are some sample skills statements for a dishwasher resume.
Make a “Skills & Competencies” section in your resume and place five bullet points from these sample phrases.
In case you are short on space, you may also put these phrases into a summary or accomplishments section of your resume.
Sample Hard Skills and Qualifications for a Dishwasher Resume
• Exceptionally skilled in maintaining the cleanliness of all kitchen equipment including; china, glassware, flatware, silverware, cookware, pots, and pans.
• Extremely capable of providing genuine hospitality to guests while exceeding their expectations.
• Expert in operating and burnishing all kitchen equipment and utensils.
• Track record of using best detergents and sterilizing chemicals to wash and clean the dishes.
• Well-versed in ensuring proper supply of clean dishware, utensils, glassware to stock the allotted dining area.
• Ability to maintain equipment temperature logs.
• Competent in receiving, checking in, and stocking all deliveries as needed.
• Special talent for assisting cooks with the preparation of meals.
• Highly skilled in separating washable items.
• Adept at disinfecting the kitchen area.
• Able to handle and transport glassware cautiously.
• Well-experienced in removing trash and emptying trashcans.
• Ability to sort recyclables and dispose of them in designated containers.
• Familiar with procedures required for cleaning the dishwashers.
• Current Food Handler’s card.
Dishwasher Soft Skills for Resume
• Inborn talent of assuming responsibility for the development, growth, and progress of the company
• Excellent communication, time management, and customer service skills
• Strong work ethics
• Committed to contribute
• Passionate to provide an excellent experience that exceeds the guest’s expectations
• Ability to accept criticism and stay positive
• Focused and constructive when faced with challenges
• Able to work in an ever-changing environment with extreme temperatures
• Bilingual: English, Spanish