The skills section of a Dishwasher’s functional resume provides an applicant with the opportunity to tell a potential employer what makes him or her competent enough to work for their organization.
The following are some sample skills statements for a dishwasher resume.
Make a “Skills & Competencies” section in your resume and place five bullet points from these sample phrases.
In case you are short on space, you may also put these phrases into a summary or accomplishments section of your resume.
Sample Hard Skills and Qualifications for a Dishwasher Resume
• Exceptionally skilled in maintaining the cleanliness of all kitchen equipment including; china, glassware, flatware, silverware, cookware, pots and pans
• Extremely capable of providing genuine hospitality to guests while exceeding their expectations
• Expert in operating and burnishing all kitchen equipment and utensils
• Track record of using best detergents and sterilizing chemicals to wash and clean the dishes
• Well-versed in ensuring proper supply of clean dishware, utensils, glassware to stock the allotted dining area
• Ability to maintains equipment temperature logs
• Competent in receiving, checking-in, and stocking all deliveries as needed
• Special talent for assisting cooks with the preparation of meals
• Highly skilled in separating washable items
• Adept at disinfecting kitchen area
• Able to handle and transport glassware cautiously
• Well-experienced in removing trash and emptying trashcans
• Ability to sort recyclables and dispose them in designated containers
• Familiar with procedures required for cleaning the dishwashers
• Current Food Handler’s card
Dishwasher Soft Skills for Resume
• An inborn talent of assuming responsibility for the development, growth, and progress of the company
• Excellent communication, time management, and customer service skills
• Strong work ethics
• Committed to contribute
• Passionate to provide an excellent experience that exceeds the guest’s expectations
• Ability to accept criticism and stay positive
• Focused and constructive when faced with challenges
• Able to work in an ever-changing environment with extreme temperatures
• Bilingual: English, Spanish