To write an objective statement for OJT resume, you can obtain ideas from a variety of OJT resume objective examples available on the internet.
The general sentence for writing an objective is “Seeking a position in ‘x’ field” doesn’t state the candidate’s goals or enthusiasm to make a career change or suitability for the vacancy.
A modern method of making an OJT resume objective statement is to combine your career goal with a summary of your skills.
See the examples below to get a better idea.
Objective Examples for OJT Resume
• A reliable, numerate and enthusiastic mathematics graduate, seeking on the job training to utilize my brilliant education and polish my skills simultaneously.
• Seeking On the Job Training in Customer Service arena to obtain the understanding of how to offer best customer service and to get knowledge of daily operations of the company.
• Responsible high school student with real affection for animals seeking On the Job Training with a veterinary hospital.
• To obtain an OJT position with a renowned IT Company. Eager to harmonize with a team of experienced professionals for the individual as well as corporate development.
• Desire a position as an OJT at Kohler. Offering deep insight into handling sociology programs to improve personal, group and organizational effectiveness.
• To obtain a position as an OJT at Autocam Corporation utilizing skills in modern software applications.
Objectives for OJT Trainer Resume
• To work as an OJT at Coca-Cola by applying adeptness at training newly inducted personnel to learn job-related skills, to assist an orderly transition.
• Looking for a position as an OJT with New Castle Hotels and Resorts. Eager to apply expertise in identifying training and development needs and designing and expanding training and development programs based on established needs.
• Desire an OJT position with Beetles Network employing exceptional insights into determining current and future training needs of existing and new employees and providing them with on-the-job training to help them get a head start on their work.
Last updated on