Catching a hiring manager’s eye on the beginning of a resume is imperative. When you begin writing your Track Worker resume, start with the objective.This is especially true if you have little or no work experience in hand.
Your objective statement emphasizes on your main qualifications and summarizes them for readers, informing them of the position you are seeking and your career goals, and establishing your professional identity.
When you write your objective statement, make sure that it tells the hiring manager what you want and all that you have to offer, along with establishing your professional identity.
Resume objectives need to be crystal clear about your career direction. They have to position you as someone whose prime goal is to do what the employer wants him or her to do. Selfish resume objectives that chart out how much you expect to gain from obtaining a position, usually end up in your resume being thrown in the bin. And that of course, does not work well for you. The difference between a good and bad resume objective is that bad ones talk about the candidate, and good ones highlight information on what the candidate can do for the company.
Following are some examples to show you how resume objectives are written:
Track Worker Resume Objectives Examples
• Highly accomplished Track Worker looking for a position at Amtrak providing benefit of expertise in installing and maintaining track lengths.
• Dedicated Track Worker seeking a position with ABC Company. Offers 16-plus-year track record in fashioning track lengths according to specifications provided, along with exceptional expertise in inspecting tracks for non-conformities and problems.
• Seeking a position as a Track Worker at Denver Transit Operators using skills in constructing, maintaining, repairing, inspecting and dismantling railroad tracks and preparing sites for initial installations.
• Desire a Track Worker position at Florida East Coast Railway. Bringing 6+ years hands-on experience in measuring tracks to ensure that sections are at correct distance from each other, installing new tracks and removing old ones.
• Exceptionally hardworking individual with over 4 years of dedicated work experience as a Track Worker. Eager to contribute to Eastern Railroads by applying skills in installing and maintaining train tracks and handling corresponding maintenance and repair duties.
• Track Worker looking for a position at Florida Hills Railway Works. Able to effectively handle site inspections, perform maintenance and repair work on installed tracks and remove old tracks by following specific installation and removal protocols.
• Dedicated, competent and adaptable individual with over 5 years of experience working as a Track Worker. Presently seeking a position at Maryland Railway Services by employing expertise in maintaining and repairing train tracks, fashioning track lengths and implementing measures to ensure passages for trains.