As a manufacturing quality assurance manager, your resume has to be perfect.
Through this document, you need to show that there is no one better to do the job than you.
Your knowledge of implementing quality control procedures, and ensuring that they are followed must be highlighted.
As important to highlight is your ability to, and experience in evaluating the adequacy of quality control procedures.
A resume sample for this position is provided below for your reference:
Manufacturing Quality Assurance Resume Sample
77 Readings Road, Park City, UT47365
MANUFACTURING QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
12 years of solid track record in handling manufacturing quality assurance work. Exceptionally talented in drafting and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures. Demonstrated expertise in evaluating the adequacy of quality control procedures, and providing required recommendations.
- Implemented a series of quality control metric, as a result, increased end product quality by 50%
- Devised a unique materials inspection system, hence, reduced problems associated with low-quality materials by 80%
- Introduced the concept of preventative measures, thereby, decreased breakdowns by 60%
- Trained 50 individuals in handling QA procedures, as part of their induction
– Policy Development
– Materials Inspection
– Training Needs Identification
Manufacturing Quality Assurance Manager
Decimal Engineering, Park City, UT | 2013-present
- Develop and implement procedures to inspect raw materials, as well as finished products
- Create and implement quality assurance policies and protocols
- Monitor manufacturing procedures in order to ensure that they are properly run
- Ensure the reliability and consistency of all production processes
- Evaluate situations in order to ensure whether quality control measures are sufficient or not
- Review the implementation of quality and inspection systems
- Analyze information in order to determine areas for improvement
- Identify training needs, and develop and implement staff training procedures and programs
Manufacturing Quality Control Officer
Ace Manufacturing, Park City, UT | 2008-2013
- Checked each product at every level in order to ensure consistent quality
- Oversaw the manufacturing processes to make sure that procedures were being followed
- Planned and executed inspection and testing of products at the assembly lines levels
- Created and maintained records of processes and procedures throughout the manufacturing
- Coordinated on-site audits, by both internal, and external auditors.
- Investigated complaints regarding products, in a bid to resolve poor quality issues
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Park City Technical College, Park City, UT – 2007