Quality assurance is essential in every industry, such as software, pharma, call center, manufacturing, food, supplier, etc.
No matter which arena you want to apply in (within a quality control setting), you will need to convince the hiring manager that there is no one better to do the job than you.
This is only possible if you write your resume objective perfectly. Since this is the opening of your resume, you have to make it really strong.
Whether you are working in software, pharma, call center, manufacturing, or food service industries, your resume objective should highlight what makes you an excellent individual to hire.
This is especially important because the hiring manager will focus on your objective before he or she decides to move on.
In your resume objective, you must show that you know how to create and implement quality control procedures in your specific industry.
Also, you have to focus on your knowledge of setting customer service standards.
Some examples of quality assurance resume objectives are provided here for your information:
Quality Assurance Resume Objectives Examples
• Seeking a position as a Quality Assurance Specialist at Ace Manufacturing Company. Exceptional skills in developing and implementing product quality programs. Exceptionally talented in specifying quality requirements of raw materials and ensuring quality metrics at each level of the manufacturing process.
• Looking for a Quality Assurance Manager position at Data Developers, utilizing expertise in ensuring the quality of all software modules. Well-versed in specifying quality assurance specification from inception till completion of software.
• Desire a position as a Quality Assurance Supervisor at Outsource Bridge, Inc. Offering skills in overseeing the delivery of service to clients in order to ensure consistent quality. Highly skilled in training call center agents in providing exceptional services to clients over the telephone, and through email and tickets.
• To work as a Quality Assurance Assistant at King’s Bakery, offering excellent skills in ensuring the quality of raw ingredients such as flour, sugar, and butter. Unmatched ability to implement quality control procedures, aimed at ensuring consistency in baked products.
• To obtain a position as a Quality Assurance Analyst at TRAX Suppliers. Eager to apply well-placed proficiencies in ensuring high quality of outgoing products. Deeply familiar with inspecting packed materials in order to ensure that they meet quality standards. Adept at suggesting improvements to products, so as to maintain quality standards at all times.