Installers are responsible for installing complex insulation systems and usually work with clients to manage their work efficiently.
This is a skilled job and requires the candidate to be knowledgeable about tools and equipment that are specific to the trade.
Take a peek at an installer’s resume template to see what companies seek in successful candidates.
Installer Resume Template
7784 Half Street, Hatton, ND 77848
(000) 012-2052 | brian . adams @ email . com
To work for Econ as an Installer utilizing my technical installation skills to assist in building and retaining the company’s clientele.
• Over seven years of functional experience of preparing complex installations
• Highly skilled in performing installations, rip-outs and overhauls
• In-depth knowledge of welding and brazing techniques
• Hands on experience of working plans for ship class for compliance with control drawings
• Able to operate hand and power tools and read blueprints effectively
• Excellent understanding of troubleshooting procedures
• Great skills in written and oral communication
• Knowledge of shipboard documentation
• Accomplished 70% safety by implementing a risk assessment method that works with available data to figure out risk management.
• Accredited with Technician of the Year Award for flawless work procedures in the year 2010.
Baycon, Hatton, ND
Installer 2014 – Present
• Install, move and modify equipment according to job order specifications
• Diagnose and repair equipment malfunction
• Maintain accurate data records
ABC Company, Hatton, ND
Installer 2011 – 2014
• Reported and monitored service changes
• Installed electrical and mechanical control mechanisms
• Read blueprints for accuracy in procedures
High School Diploma
Hatton Public School, Hatton, ND – 2004