Cable installers work with telecommunication companies where their primary task is to install cables and related equipment.
This work involves physical risk which is why cable installers are required to follow instructions correctly.
The following is a fully customizable resume sample for an entry level Cable Installer with less or no experience in hand.
Feel free to modify this sample as per your needs.
Sample Cable Installer Resume (No Experience)
330 Robinson Street, Pine City, NY 55553
(000) 855-2010 | [Email]
Looking for a Cable Installer position at the Cable Guys using excellent skills in installing, operating and maintaining cable for business and residential clients.
• Six months of work experience as a cable installer
• Highly skilled in installing and testing low voltage cables
• Hands on experience in using hand tools and equipment to manage cable installations
• In-depth knowledge of service upgrade, downgrades, and termination as per company policies
• Installed a highly complex system of cable wiring that spanned three buildings at a time
• Wrote a manual on cable operations for the benefit of new hires
Apr 2015 – Dec 2015
AT&T – Pine City, NY
• Installed new connections and upgraded/downgraded existing ones.
• Disconnected cable service in the event of non-payment.
• Spliced cables for use in installations and upgrades.
• Tested and adjust cable equipment to customer satisfaction.
• Performed strapping and preventive maintenance.
• Tested circuits to determine line faults.
Community School, Pine City, NY
High School Diploma – 2012
• Demonstrated ability to recognize electronic counter-measures
• Ability to climb poles
• Able to follow instructions and read blueprints
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Last updated on