Securing a job in almost any field has become a challenge these days even for well-qualified candidates.
Considering this scenario of over saturation in present day’s job market, it is of utmost importance to build a compelling resume for a Call Center Representative position.
A resume is not just a document containing information about the candidate. It is a marketing tool that must be developed keeping in mind the nature, requirements, and norms of the company you are applying at.
Keep your resume very short but don’t miss out on the relevant quantified achievements and accomplishments. Employers like to know what you are capable of doing regarding numbers. Replace the old-fashioned resume objective with a contemporary and high-impact performance summary.
See also: Call Center Representative Cover Letter
Call Center Representative Resume Sample 1
540 Havana Sq • Houston, TX 65933 • (003) 222- 4444 • [Email]
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
Upbeat, highly persuasive and customer service-oriented professional with 6+ years of experience in call center settings. Well-spoken and friendly team player who is equipped with practical problem-solving skills. Accustomed to working professionally and efficiently in team-oriented, fast-paced environments. Demonstrated telephone etiquette along with proven listening skills and keen attention to detail. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
|– Quick Response||– Call Forwarding||– Database Management|
|– Troubleshooting||– Data Entry||– Client Registration|
|– Technical Support||– Data Updation||– Billing And Disbursements|
|– PC Proficient||– Compliant Processing||– Departmental Coordination|
• Attained 97% customer satisfaction level through demonstration of highly effective query response and problem resolution strategies.
• Streamlined the calls forwarding mechanism and synchronized various customer databases to reduce average call processing time by 5 minutes.
• Earned the ‘Best Call Center Representative Award’ twice in one year.
UHS, Houston, TX
Call Center Representative | 7/2011 – Present
• Conduct analysis and recommend suitable solutions to real-time performance issues.
• Perform regular audit and evaluate the quality of customer services being delivered and issue periodic reports on the same.
• Handle inbound calls and provide one-call resolution to problems reported.
VENTURE, Houston, TX
Junior Customer Services Representative | 2/2009 – 6/2011
• Responded to client calls and provided instructions for troubleshooting.
• Forwarded the clients complains to the concerned departments.
• Provided technical and analytical support at the call center.
THE COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Houston, TX | 2009
Associates Degree in Arts
• Proficient in MS Excel, word, and various database management applications.
• Proven ability to learn and operate software applications quickly.
Call Center Representative Resume Sample 2
2422 Example Ave ● Austin, TX 32512 ● (021) 412-5241 ● [Email Address]
A strongly motivated individual looking for a position as a call center representative at SolarWinds. Bringing strong communication and customer service skills to exceed the employer’s expectations in a highly stimulating and challenging environment.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 3+ years’ experience as a representative in busy call center settings.
• Proven ability to make over 100 outbound phone calls every day to existing customers.
• Demonstrated ability to log all notes and follow up information accurately
• Able to take credit card orders via phone
• Proven record of managing and tracking the quote to order process
• Highly skilled in verifying pricing and products
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Bilingual: English and Chinese
• Titled Representative of the Year in the very first year at Techaliance.
• Organized and implemented logistics about service calls.
• Brought in 150 new customers in one month through outbound sales calls.
Call Center Representative
Techaliance – Austin, TX | Sep 2012 – Present
• Effectively answer inbound calls and resolve queries and concerns of callers.
• Make outbound calls to potential clients to sell the company’s broadband service and computer equipment.
• Perform data entry tasks for the company in regards to punching in customer information, call logs and successful sales.
• Provide information to clients and sell products over the phone.
• Identify customers’ needs and offer a solution quickly.
• Use the company’s database software for data entry purposes.
Call Center Agent
American National Bank of Texas – Terrell, TX | Feb 2010 – Sep 2012
• Answered telephone inquiries on products, and services.
• Resolved problems for clients.
• Conducted telephone interviews to process loan applications.
• Maintained a thorough knowledge of all banking products and services.
Associate Degree in Customer Service | City College, Terrell, TX | 2007
• Technical proficiency in AS400, BPCX, and CIC
• Strong communication and persuasive skills