The time and effort that you spend in writing a Law Office Receptionist resume will not go to waste if the format is appropriately structured.
Here is a resume format to base yours on:
Law Office Receptionist Resume Example
10 Passport Drive, Mobile, AL 50299
LAW OFFICE RECEPTIONIST
Experienced, competent, and resourceful law office receptionist, boasting of extensive exposure to handling the tier-1 activities. Well-versed in providing clients with the well-placed information regarding the firm’s services, and attorney availability.
|• First Contact Support||• Paperwork Management||• Records-keeping|
|• Correspondence Handling||• Scheduling||• Minutes Recording|
|• Billing Support||• Vendor Relations||• Mail Routing|
|• PABX Management||• Research Assistance||• Paralegal Support|
• Revamped the entire client records-keeping system, making it more efficient than before.
• Suggested the implementation of a novel PABX system, which became quite a rage due to its ability to record calls.
• Proved to be invaluable to a case, by providing research support to uncover precedents.
• Implemented a client follow-up system, which proved to be 75% more efficient than the one already in place.
Law Office Receptionist
Kenney & Sam’s Inc., Mobile, AL | 2012 – Present
• Greet clients and visitors as they arrive at the office, and inquire into their visiting purposes.
• Provide clients with information on available legal services, and attorneys.
• Obtain initial information regarding clients’ backgrounds and cases, and record it properly.
• Respond to telephone calls, provide information, and direct calls to intended recipients.
• Take and relay messages to attorneys, and legal assistants, and ensure that any follow-up is properly managed.
• Assist legal assistants with research work, to determine precedents of active cases.
• Create and maintain case dockets, according to specific instructions provided by supervising attorneys.
• Ascertain the overall maintenance of the reception area, and ensure that office supplies are available.
Cooperman LLC, Mobile, AL | 2008 – 2012
• Assisted in making case dockets by arranging all required information in files.
• Ascertained that clients were provided with preliminary service information.
• Handled file keeping and records management work, by following set protocols.
• Provided support in booking new client consultations, and handling follow-up.
• Assisted clients in filling out information forms, and collected required documents.
Alabama State University, Mobile, AL – 2009
Bachelor’s Degree in Law