Real Estate agents are responsible for finding the best property and real estate solutions for their clients.
They may work on the behalf of a buyer or a seller. But their work remains looking for the best possible real estate that befits a customer’s actual and financial demands.
The following resume will give you an idea of what to write in a resume for an estate agent who is looking for a first job.
89 Julian Avenue – San Diego, CA 55555
(000) 999-9999, Email
Looking for a Real Estate Agent position with Collins Holdings utilizing knowledge of real estate solutions in conjunction with brokerage knowhow in order to provide the best customer services.
California State University – San Diego, CA – 2013
Bachelors of Business Administration
GPA – 3.2
• Proficient in developing new business and working with existing customers
• Ability to liaise with other estate agents to ensure continuous work influx
• In-depth knowledge of building networks of clients to ensure recurring business
• Working knowledge of financial and land laws that govern real estate in California
• Computer: Microsoft Office Suite
• Bilingual: Excellent communication skills in English, Spanish and French
• Volunteered services for FACA as an animal rescuer
• Community service for Sava Senior Care
• Worked as a Big Sister
CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND ACADEMIC ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Member of the school swim and riding teams
• President of the school book and chess clubs
• Top of the Dean’s List – 2013
• Exceptional ability to work in an organized manner
• Very strong attention to detail
• Strong multitasking skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a customer service-oriented environment
• Internet savvy