How to Write a Great Resume for a Realtor Position?
When writing a resume for a realtor job, you will need to sell your marketing skills and persuasive power as well as your knowledge of real estate procedures.
Find out what information needs to be put in a realtor resume before writing.
Read the realtor job description provided by the employer and write your resume accordingly.
Relate your qualifications and experiences to the requirements of the employer in an organized manner.
It is imperative to be truthful on your resume – don’t exaggerate.
Take a look at the example below to get a better idea.
Related: Realtor Cover Letter
Realtor Resume Example
7363 Clayton Avenue
Gadsden, AL 88888
REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
“I offer real estate knowledge, convincing power, and real estate sales experience to maximize revenue while increasing the client base.”
• Over 11 years’ progressively responsible experience in the real estate field.
• Highly skilled in making sales presentations for prospective customers.
• Proficient in assessing properties and quoting the best prices for customers.
• Competent at preparing and negotiating contracts.
• Hands-on experience in coordinating property closings and disbursement of funds.
Dev Assets – Gadsden, AL
Oct 2016 – Present
• Present purchase offers, and interview clients to determine demand
• Coordinate property closings along with fund management procedures
• Show different homes to prospective buyers and provide advice to sellers
• Answer customers’ questions and provide relevant services
• Inspect premises to find out and manage maintenance and repair issues
• Appraise properties and evaluate mortgage options
• Maintain liaison with utility companies
• Designed and wrote a booklet of real estate information for customers for the introduction to real estate and related procedures.
• Conducted a seminar independently on Real Estate Practices in the USA attended by notable figures in the industry.
Real Estate Assistant
Casual Property – Canton, MA
May 2009 – Oct 2016
• Managed the day to day operations and secretarial requirements of the Real Estate Department
• Made phone calls to landlords to track the status of agreements and updated reports
• Maintained database for scanning of leasing and other documents
• Typed and composed correspondence
• Organized and managed office filing system and performed general recordkeeping
Bachelor of Business Administration
Miami City University, Miami, FL – 2008