How to Write a Great Resume for Property Assistant Position?
In order to write an effective resume for a property assistant position, follow these steps:
- Research the prospective employer and customize your resume as per their needs.
- Write some of your quantified accomplishments in the experience section.
- Mention your relavant skills.
Here is a property assistant resume example for your further guidance.
Related: Property Assistant Cover Letter
Property Assistant Resume Example
677 Oxford Ave, Arlington, VA 34566
Dedicated Property Assistant with 10+ years of extensive experience in providing administrative and operational support to real estate companies. Talented in giving all kinds of client support, and control operating and capital expenditures. CPM certified.
• Knowledge of commercial real estate, facility/ building maintenance, and property management
• Well versed in property appraisal and leasing
• Skilled in property income and expense analysis
• Track record of closing fruitful construction and leasing deals
Gables Residential, Arlington, VA
Jul 2013 – Sep 2021
• Reduced facility maintenance expenses by 30% by installing energy-saving equipment and conducting timely preventive maintenance to avoid replacement losses.
• Initiated a landscaping project in the residential building’s parking areas that attracted client contracts worth $1.5 million.
• Oversaw occupancy levels and property operations while maintaining productive client relationships.
• Utilized and implementedLIHTC and affordable housing techniques to property operations.
• Used YARDI and other property-related software for effective and swift management.
• Conducted pre-ownership transfer processing and documentation.
Real Estate Assistant
Green Land Real Estate, Arlington, VA
Feb 2011 – Jun 2013
• Increased profits by $5000 per month by maximizing occupancy levels and ensuring client satisfaction level with the facility through active building maintenance.
• Acted as liaison between tenants and management, ensuring tenant satisfaction by effective property maintenance.
• Implemented working knowledge of safe building systems, fire codes, and HVAC to existing and under-construction residential facilities.
• Ensured complete adherence to fair housing practices, lease, and tenant-landlord laws.
AS Degree in Property Management
ABC College, Arlington, VA – 2008