Cover letters for building porter are essential documents that complement resumes.
If you finished writing a resume for a building porter position, it is now time to focus on a cover letter.
What to write in a Building Porter cover letter?
Since the position of a building porter requires you to know cleaning and maintenance issues inside out, this is the area that you need to focus on.
When you begin writing a building porter cover letter, concentrate on your knowledge of cleaning techniques and materials, as well as your ability to maintain a safe environment.
Your cover letter should primarily chart out your experience and what skills helped you when performing a previous job of a similar nature.
The following cover letter sample can be used for ideas when writing your own. Take a look!
Building Porter Cover Letter Sample
October 25, 2019
Mr. Finn Flynn
2638 W 9965 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Dear Mr. Flynn:
I’m excited by the possibility of joining the Corpus Residential as a Building Porter. Owing to my 5+ years of hands-on experience as a porter, I am well-suited for a similar position.
My following qualifications will help me contribute significantly:
- Track record of ensuring all areas of the building are clean and safe at all times
- Special knack for providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Able to maintain a neat area, transport trash, perform light maintenance.
- Skilled in managing safety alarms.
- Excellent organizational and decision making abilities
- Recognized for working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to details and positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
I’ve attached my resume so you may review my experience and talents. If you have any questions, please do contact me at (000) 584-9685. I look forward to hearing from you so we can arrange an interview.