Cover letters for building porter are essential documents that complement resumes.
If you finished writing a resume for a building porter position, it is now time to focus on a cover letter.
What to write in a good cover letter for Building Porter position?
Since the position of a building porter requires you to know cleaning and maintenance issues inside out, this is the area that you need to focus on.
When you begin writing a building porter cover letter, concentrate on your knowledge of cleaning techniques and materials, as well as your ability to maintain a safe environment.
Your cover letter should primarily chart out your experience and what skills helped you when performing a previous job of a similar nature.
The following cover letter sample can be used for ideas when writing your own. Take a look!
Building Porter Cover Letter Example
July 5, 2022
Mr. Finn Flynn
2638 W 9965 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Dear Mr. Flynn:
I’m excited by the possibility of joining Corpus Residential as a Building Porter. Owing to my 5+ years of hands-on experience as a porter, I am well-suited for this position.
My following qualifications will help me contribute significantly:
- Track record of ensuring all areas of the building are clean and safe at all times
- A special knack for providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Able to maintain a neat area, transport trash, and perform light maintenance.
- Skilled in managing safety alarms.
- Excellent organizational and decision-making abilities
- Recognized for working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
I look forward to discussing my qualifications with you in detail. I’ve attached my resume so you may review my experience and talents. If you have any questions, please do contact me at (000) 584-9685.
Thank you for your time and consideration.