Pharmacy technicians are certified personnel who assist pharmacists with daily work duties inside a pharmacy. They may be required to assist in filling prescriptions and labeling duties, especially when hired at the entry-level.
If you are an entry-level pharmacy technician, the following resume may assist you in applying for a first job!
See also: Pharmacy Technician Cover Letter
Pharmacy Technician Resume With No Experience
77 N Orwell Road | Orwell, VT 36211 | (000) 555-5005 | Email
To obtain a Pharmacy Technician position with Pharmacy Plus utilizing extensive knowledge of medication dispensing and understanding of prescriptions to work at an assistantship position.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Monroe College – New York, NY | 2019
Associate in Applied Science (Pharmacy Technician)
National Certification as a Pharmacy Tech – CPHT
• Good understanding of counting, packaging and labeling units for inspection
• Functional knowledge of preparing IV mixtures and operating automated systems
• Solid understanding of managing inventory and performing clerical functions
• Excellent comprehension of policies regulating pharmacies and their application
• Excellent knowledge of medical terminology and pharmacy lingo
• Proven ability to work without supervision
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Profound ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Member of the school medical team
• President of the football team
• President of the school drama club
Worked as a Big Brother in three instances during summers of 2010, 2009 and 2008