With the time crunch owing to the fast-paced lives, we all live, the need for support services in becoming rampant.
Across the USA, Canada, and other countries, many lawyers are now hiring paralegal interns and paralegals to perform administrative work that they once used to do themselves.
Paralegal Internships can be a worthwhile professional experience for students and people who want to start their career in law.
This helps law interns to become accustomed to their chosen field of law and give required practical experience.
To obtain a Paralegal internship, you must write an eye-catching resume.
Use the following sample of Paralegal Resume for an internship to help craft your own.
Don’t forget to use this Paralegal Internship cover letter to support your job application.
Paralegal Internship Resume Example
41 Blueberry Hill Road – Lebanon, OR 55333
Seeking a position as a Paralegal Intern at XYZ Law Consultancies. Bringing exceptional skills in legal assistance to provide outstanding support services.
QUALIFICATIONS AND STRENGTHS
• Thorough understanding of law office administrative tasks.
• Committed to assisting efficiently with research work about legal cases.
• Proficient in library and inventory service provision.
• Well-versed in drafting legal documents.
• Highly skilled in using MS Office applications and word processing software.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law – Ongoing
State University, Lebanon, OR
Law Office of Abdel Jimenez, Hialeah, FL
3/2020 – 6/2020
- Assessed and prepared case files for court hearings
- Assisted in trial preparation and document management
- Obtained records and other evidence for hearings and trials
- Drafted motions and correspondence
- Performed legal and case-related research
Grocery Clerk – Summer 2018
– Performed voluntary duties at the Lebanon Prison for three months
Wrote a research paper for on the effects of prison life on inmates as part of a school project
• An active participant in dramatics society
• President of the school football team
• President of the local riding club
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Excellent communication and research skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Typing speed 50 WPM