Every resume for Project Officer Position receives a very little time.
That is to say, a reader or employer will skim through a resume in less than 20 seconds and decide whether it goes into the OK pile or the JUNK one.
It is up to the candidate to ensure that his resume gets read.
How does someone do this? Simple!
Make sure whatever you write in a resume is worth reading by using the following resume and cover letter for project officer.
This sample is very effective for applicants who have less or no experience in hand.
Project Officer Resume Sample
(Less or No Experience)
887 Lovett Street – Devonport, TAS 6652
• 6+ months of work experience as a Project Officer at WWF Perth
• Track record of providing project support and direction to project teams to adhere to quality standards
• Competent at creating and maintaining liaison with other departments to assist in implementing activities
• Highly experienced in conducting research and writing reports as directed
• Played a pivotal role in bringing the ABC Conservation Project to a successful close two months before its actual deadline
• Singlehandedly managed support programs for the Dolphin Sanctuary documentary
WWF Perth – Devonport, TAS | Jan 2019 – Present
• Conduct research and policy work
• Run workshops as directed
• Implement research strategies on assigned projects
• Develop issue papers and questionnaires, draft policies and collate data
• Organize agendas for meetings
• Create mutually beneficial collaborations with other NGOs and relevant service providers
Chenega Corporation, Anchorage, AK | Sep 2018 – Jan 2019
• Participated in meetings
• Disseminated project set up information to stakeholders
• Assisted in preparing contract briefs
• Organized and maintained electronic files
• Helped with meeting internal and external reporting requirements
BS in Project Management
The University of Victoria, Victoria, BC, Canada
• Demonstrated research and analytic skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a small team environment and meet deadlines effectively