Project coordinators have an essential role in the development of a project.
They manage the operations side of project handling by ensuring that each project member knows what he or she is supposed to do.
Before writing a Project Coordinator Resume, you should be aware that there are different ways to write resumes, and that no format or style is perfect.
Resumes for the Project Coordinator position might be different in font, size, and structure.
Some candidates make use of paragraphs to describe a job; others use bullet statements. Some applicants use bold and italics repeatedly, others do not.
The following is a useful resume sample for a project coordinator with less or no experience in hand.
Entry Level Project Coordinator Resume No Experience
77 Queen Avenue N
Minneapolis, MN 54551
Offering extraordinary skills in strategic project coordination to bring about project fruition.
• Over three months of internship experience in project coordination
• Profound ability to interface and coordinate project scopes
• Highly experienced in tracking and reporting on specific projects and assumed deadlines
• In-depth knowledge of coordinating activities between the R&D, marketing, and operations departments
• Strong project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to research and consolidate information
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Exceptional communication skills
• Organization and time management
• Able to manage complex spreadsheets
Project Coordinator Intern
UNDP – Minneapolis, MN
Jan 2022 – Present
• Assist with planning projects
• Assist with project documentation
• Ensure all commitments are met under the goals and objectives of the project
• Prepare reports on project financial aspects and progress
• Manage and coordinate change activities
• Assist with project closure activities
• Coordinate all relevant departments’ activities to ensure smooth flow
• Broadened the scope of Project Xpyre by bringing in prudent research material
• Attained fruition of three projects simultaneously by incorporating best practices
Burns & McDonnell, St. Louis, MO
Nov 2021 – Jan 2022
• Performed general administrative and office support duties:
• Kept and maintained project files
• Generated monthly progress reports
• Oversaw tracking system for projects
• Answered phones and directed calls
• Managed incoming mail
• Ordered and maintained supplies
• Made PowerPoint presentations
Bachelor of Business Administration
ABC COLLEGE, Minneapolis, MN | 2016