Project coordinators have an important role in the development of a project. They manage the operations side of project handling by ensuring that each project member knows what he or she is supposed to do.
Before writing a Project Coordinator Resume, you should be aware that there are different ways to write resumes, and that no format or style is perfect.
Resumes for Project Coordinator position might be different in font, size, and structure. Some candidates make use of paragraphs to describe a job, others use bullet statements. A number of applicants use bold and italics repeatedly, others do not.
Following is an effective resume sample for a project coordinator with less or no experience in hand.
177 Queen Avenue N, Minneapolis, MN 54551 | (339) 901-9999, Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Project Coordinator with Lead Works utilizing extraordinary skills in strategic project coordination in order to bring about project fruition.
• Over nine months of functional experience in project coordination
• Profound ability to interface and coordinate project scopes
• Highly experienced in tracking and reporting on specific projects and assumed deadlines
• In depth knowledge of coordinating activities between the R&D, marketing and operations departments
• Strong project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to research and consolidate information
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Exceptional communication skills
• Organization and time management
• Able to manage complex spreadsheets
• Broadened the scope of Project Xpyre by bringing in prudent research material
• Accomplished fruition of three projects simultaneously by incorporating best practices
UNDP – Minneapolis, MN | Jan 2017 – Present
• Assist with planning projects
• Assist with project documentation
• Ensure all commitments are met in accordance to the goals and objectives of the project
• Prepare reports on project financial aspects and progress
• Manage and coordinate change activities
• Assist with project closure activities
• Coordinate all relevant departments’ activities to ensure smooth flow
Burns & McDonnell, St. Louis, MO | May 2016 – Dec 2016
• Performed general administrative and office support duties:
• Kept and maintained project files
• Generated monthly progress reports
• Oversaw tracking system for projects
• Answered phones and directed calls
• Managed incoming mail
• Ordered and maintained supplies
• Made PowerPoint presentations
ABC COLLEGE, Minneapolis, MN | 2016
Bachelor of Business Administration