In order to get a new job as a project coordination officer, a job seeker will need to write a solid resume to apply for this job. The content of the resume will determine your eligibility chances as well.
Focusing on your project coordination and management skills is important to make a compelling resume.
Specifically, you should highlight your abilities in coordinating several aspects of programs and projects.
Supporting the overall project development will be your main work, and you have to show that you are ready for it.
See the following sample to get more ideas.
Project Coordination Officer Resume Example
913 Real Street, Bel Air, MD46254
PROJECT COORDINATION OFFICER
Project Coordination Officer with 6 years of vast experience in maintaining and monitoring project plans and schedules. Unmatched ability to document and follow up on important actions and decisions. Competent in providing administrative support to all project modules. Ability to lead and motivate coworkers and team to surpass the expectations from a project.
Monitoring and Evaluation | Corrective Actions
Donor Coordination | Pattern Analysis
Fundraising | External Agencies Liaison
Program Cycle Management | Records Keeping
Reports Generation | Process Review
Paperwork Tracking | Information Flow Management
ABC Company, Bel Air, MD
• Discuss project requirements with managers and other decision holders
• Coordinate development of project timelines
• Research issues that may arise, and resolve them according to protocols
• Review existing processes and systems, and make improvement recommendations
• Assist in the implementation of effective training and education
• Manage the daily operational and tactical aspects of various projects
• Track normal progression of all project modules
• Observe and report mechanical problems in a timely manner
• Communicate deadlines to project participants
Assistant Project Coordinator
United Electric Supply, Bel Air, MD
• Provided ongoing status information to clients
• Responded to calls for information
• Handled complaints and suggestions according to instructions
• Initiated job folders, and oversee records keeping and filing work
• Assisted in the technical management of the project through facilitation
• Escalated project issues and problems
• Managed needed materials and manpower for each project module
• Ensured constant availability of required resources and equipment
Bachelor of Business Administration
Maryland State University, Bel Air, MD – 2012
• Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Outstanding written and oral communication
• Time management
• Strong research skills