Many student nurses start their resumes with an objective statement or career goal.
Resume objectives for nursing students get the attention of the reader and are considered a necessary section in the majority of circumstances.
It is strongly recommended to write a focused objective. Indeed an ordinary objective statement will hurt your candidacy.
Try one of the sample statements below to make the most of your objective statement.
Sample Objectives for Nursing Student Resume
1. To work for XYZ Hospital as a Nursing Student Extern, utilizing nursing education and hands-on training to provide exceptional primary patient care and maintain clinical competency.
2. A Co-op Nursing-student position with XYZ Healthcare. Enthusiastic to provide the best care, comfort, safety, and companionship to patients.
3. Extremely committed to becoming an effective resource in delivering better health care services through a position of Nursing Intern at Parkview Medical Center. Energetic to provide comfort and peace to the patients using the best of my abilities.
4. To excel in the field of Nursing through professional nursing care such as assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation, and documentation of patient care by obtaining a Nursing Coop position at Baptist St Anthony’s Health System.
5. Searching for employment as a Graduate Nurse, utilizing patient care expertise and ability to execute assigned nursing tasks in an exceptionally helpful manner to improve the reputation of the healthcare facility.
6. Looking for a position in the nursing field at XYZ Health Care Center. Excited to utilize my qualifications obtained from nursing education in the best possible way. Track record of communicating with staff concerning relevant observations regarding patients’ situations.
7. Interested in obtaining a Nursing Student position. Offering extensive nursing training and familiarity with the functioning of all essential medical tools and terminology.
8. Seeking a Nursing Extern position with ABC Healthcare where a brilliant educational record and ability to provide quality care will be utilized to ensure patients’ health, comfort, and well-being.