The importance of a Nurse Technician Cover Letter is immense. That being said, hiring managers prefer to receive resumes that comes with an attractive cover letter.
Not including a cover letter means that you are missing a great opportunity to impress a hiring manager.
A cover letter for a nurse technician resume is given below for your reference:
Sample Cover Letter for Nurse Technician Position
April 25, 2021
Ms. Diane Jenkins
8263 N Tuxedo Road
Indianapolis, IN 58741
Dear Mrs. Jenkins:
Capitalizing on my success in managing busy healthcare units, I am seeking a professional opportunity where my nursing skills will be fully utilized. As an experienced nurse technician, my eventual goal is to provide support to patients within a busy facility.
As a nurse technician at your hospital, I offer the following skills:
- Assisting residents with admissions, transfers, and discharge functions.
- Making and naming beds before receiving the resident.
- Providing a comfortable environment to residents.
- Tracking inventory and marking the personal possessions.
- Helping residents with bath, daily dental, mouth, and nail care tasks.
- Maintaining intake and output records.
- Preparing meals and performing food services functions.
- Serving food trays, and assisting with feeding if required.
- Recording the residents’ food and fluid intake.
- Providing personal care to patients while maintaining their dignity.
- Observing and reporting patients for changes in condition.
- Responding to emergency situations in a prompt and efficient manner.
Besides my nursing skills, I offer a compassionate nature and exceptional communication skills to deal with patients, residents and families.
I believe that I can make a positive contribution to Memorial Healthcare and look forward to discussing my talents with you in detail. Thank you for your time and consideration. My resume is attached for your review.