In order to apply for a midwife position, you will require to craft a resume along with a cover letter. The following cover letter writing tips and sample will guide you in this regard.
How to Write an entry-level midwife cover letter with no experience in hand?
- Firstly, check the job description provided specifically by the employer. From it, take out all the requirements which align well with your skills, and write an impressive cover letter accordingly.
- Focus on your knowledge and training in providing midwifery services to patients.
- Customize your midwife cover letter as per needs of the employer.
- Highlight specific skills and knowledge such as preparing patients for labor and childbirth, educating patients and families, and providing postnatal care.
- Mention your educational background as a midwife is strong, and allows you to be considered for a midwife position.
Entry Level Midwife Cover Letter with No Experience
January 10, 2020
Mr. Christopher Miles
Human Resources Manager
George Washington Health
88 White Road
Keene, NH 54012
Dear Mr. Miles:
It is with great enthusiasm and interest that I am applying for a Midwife position at George Washington Health. Having recently completed my midwifery training, I believe that I am a perfect fit. In fact, the combination of my academic background in nursing, and special training will help me contribute significantly.
I am passionate to provide one on one midwifery services to patients, focusing on their specific needs, wellbeing, and health. Through my education and training, I developed skills in:
• Working with healthcare professionals to diagnose and treat reproductive issues
• Performing routine screenings
• Assisting mothers and families through conceiving attempts, pregnancy, and post-pregnancy care
• Preparing women for labor and delivery
• Offering emotional and physical support to patients
During an internship at Capital OBGYN, I was awarded Intern of the Month title owing to excellent input into 2 complicated birthing cases. I am known for being organized, and always eager to learn.
I would like to further discuss this with you in an interview. Please call me at (000) 667-1252 if you need further information. Thank you for your time and consideration.