Chief Nursing Officers work in hospitals in a supervisory role.
They are entrusted with nursing staff and are required to guide, mentor, and supervise them along with providing direct patient services.
If you have a master’s degree in nursing, then this position just may be for you!
Use the following resume sample for a Chief Nursing Officer to apply for a job in this regard!
Chief Nursing Officer Resume Example
6 Cotner Boulevard, Lincoln, NE 53434
CHIEF NURSING OFFICER
• 16+ years’ extensive experience in nursing leadership roles
• Current Nebraska State Nursing License
• Working knowledge of clinical practices and management
• Known for effective management and supervisory practices
• Proficient in strategizing and implementing patient care plants keeping in mind best medical and nursing practices
Chief Nursing Officer
Lincoln Medical Inn – Lincoln, ME
Jun 2018 – present
• Train several groups of newly trained nurses in applied nursing procedures
• Introduce and implement a system that ensures attendance in an automated manner in order to keep track of nursing staff and scheduling requirements
• Provide quality nursing care to patients
• Evaluate and build upon the present nursing services of the hospital
• Manage nursing personnel and provided leadership where required
Sava Healthcare – Lincoln, ME
Aug 2005 – Jun 2018
• Coordinated patient care services
• Hired and trained nursing staff for appropriate positioning
• Managed clinical cost control
• Created and implemented staff schedule as appropriated
Master’s Degree in Nursing
Nebraska State University, Lincoln, ME
• Excellent knowledge of practical nursing practices
• Exceptional nursing management know-how
• Advanced knowledge of medical terminology and procedures
• Proficient in computers
• Professional demeanor