Professional resume writers have just one small piece of advice for those who are either first-time resume writers or are uncomfortable with writing resumes. Do not make resume writing a big thing.
While you might argue (and we do not disagree) that resume writing is a big thing, making it a project may be the worst thing that you can do.
Look at your resume as something that has to be written and understood in parts. Begin writing only then.
And your resume will come out as professional looking as this one:
Medical Supervisor Resume Example
6 Connect Road | De Leon, TX 52021 | (000) 902-4587 | kevindorr @email .com
6+ years of hands-on experience in conducting and administering fiscal operations within a medical facility. An energetic and results-oriented individual who is known for ease of manner and a great ability to handle teams hailing from different areas within a medical facility.
• Documented success in developing and implementing organizational policies and procedures for the designated facility or unit.
• Highly experienced in directing, supervising and evaluating the work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical and janitorial staff.
• Unmatched ability to maintain communication between governing boards and medical staff to ensure smooth operations.
• Qualified to plan and implement program services in a healthcare facility, such as personnel administration and staff coordination.
|• Objectives Establishment
|• Service Monitoring
|• Community Needs Assessment
|• Staff Scheduling
|• Record Management Systems
|• Medical Programs Development
|• Patient Registration Oversight
|• Managed Care Implementation
|• Integrated Healthcare Services
|• Program Implementation
|• Inventory Records Generation
|• Insurance Liaison
• Streamlined insurance liaison procedures, making the process 75% less cumbersome to handle than before
• Successfully implemented a series of “coordinated care” programs for patients with autoimmune diseases, thereby saving diagnostic time
• Implemented a backup system for medical records, resulting in increased therapeutic data safety
• Wrote a series of instructional materials and informational guidelines for patients and staff members, to acquaint them with conventional medical procedures
Chas Health, De Leon, TX | 8/2014 – Present
• Administer fiscal operations of the medical facility, including establishing the rate of services, authorizing expenditures and planning budgets.
• Create and maintain a liaison with medical and community groups to discuss and resolve service issues.
• Develop and implement organizational policies and procedures for each designated medical unit.
• Establish work schedules for staff members and direct and supervise their activities on a regular basis.
• Monitor the use of diagnostic services and inpatient facilities to ensure efficient use of resources.
TY Healthcare, Austin, TX | 6/2012 – 8/2014
• Inspected medical facility and provided recommendations for renovations.
• Ensured that any security hazards were handled correctly.
• Developed electronic records management systems to ensure that all data was stored correctly.
• Implemented medical programs and health services to promote research and rehabilitation.
Front Office Supervisor
Anderson Care, De Leon, TX | 2/2009 – 5/2012
• Handled patient registration services by assisting them in filling out forms and recording their information.
• Checked insurance information on all new registrations and ensured that they were accurate and duly verified.
• Oversaw appointment scheduling duties and monitored follow up services.
• Authorized medical records release orders and ensured that all patient information is kept confidential.
• Calculated and collected copays and account balances, along with assisting in handling insurance liaison work.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing – 2008
De Leon Nursing School, De Leon, TX