Going through your resume, a hiring manager should be able to gauge that you are indeed the best applicant in the pool. This can only be done if your resume stands out like the sample provided below:
Sample Resume for Medical Records Supervisor Resume
212 David Road, Anchorage, AK 07342
deank @email . com
MEDICAL RECORDS SUPERVISOR
Highly resourceful and exceptionally talented Medical Records Supervisor with over 7 years of experience in managing activities of a medical records department. Demonstrated expertise in planning and organizing documentation, storage, and retrieval of medical records. Implemented and modified the medical records system in compliance with statutory requirements. Develops and implements policies that preserve the confidentiality of information contained in medical records.
✓ Information Compilation ✓ Data Integrity
✓ System Strategizing ✓ Records Comprehension
✓ Processing Techniques ✓ Information Systems
✓ Patient Records Handling ✓ Data Storing
✓ Communication ✓ Chart Monitoring
✓ Data Retrieval✓ Information Modification
• Successfully replaced the old medical records management system, with a new, efficient one.
• Implemented a data retrieval system, which proved to be 75% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Introduced a series of patient information system modules, resulting in increases ease of handling sensitive information.
• Devised a novel data storage system, proving to be exceptionally safe.
Correct Care Solutions, Anchorage, AK | 10/2011 – Present
Medical Records Supervisor
• Direct and supervise work activities within the medical records department
• Oversee the tracking and indexing of electronic media patient and medical records
• Create and implement medical records systems, in compliance with organizational rules
• Develop and implement policies to preserve the confidentiality of information contained in medical records
• Provide assistance to medical staff by providing required information regarding medical and patient records
• Evaluate and modify components of medical information and filing systems
• Monitor chart entries to ensure data integrity and accuracy, and ensure that all information is complete
• Conduct chart analysis, post corrections, and coordinate record investigations
Tech Medical, Anchorage, AK | 12/2007 – 10/2011
Medical Records Officer
• Assisted with the development and implementation of medical records systems
• Acquired data to be punched into the medical records system and ensured that it was properly sorted
• Provided medical staff members with information regarding patients and records
• Ascertained that all acquired information was updated regularly and that any issues were reported immediately
• Assisted in the production of forms, records, and reports reflecting medical records statuses
Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Administration
Arkansas State University, Anchorage, AK