Through a resume, a human resource manager attempts to peek into your abilities and qualifications.
Your resume for the medical office front desk clerk position should be written flawlessly.
If you write a resume that talks about your specific abilities, qualifications, experience, and academic background, you can get more interviews.
Here is a sample medical office front desk clerk resume of this sort:
Medical Office Front Desk Clerk Resume Example
7 Opal Street
Curtice, OH 25899
sarahhop @ email . com
MEDICAL FRONT DESK MANAGEMENT
Customer Service / Operations / Communication
Driven medical front desk clerk with 12 years of experience working at the front desk in busy medical facilities. Track record of delivering measurable results. Highly informed about medical procedures and protocols. Organized, with exceptional skills in handling patient scheduling and follow-up duties. Recognized to respond quickly and effectively to problems.
✓ Calendar Management ✓ Procedural Support
✓ Patient Education ✓ Insurance Liaison
✓ Copay Calculations ✓ Inventory Handling
✓ Billing and Coding ✓ Inflow Management
• Replaced the old medical and office equipment inventory system with a new and more efficient one.
• Successfully had all 500 claims paid, with zero denials, between the years 2019 and 2022.
• Introduced a dynamic copay calculation system, which decreased manual calculation time by 75%.
• Singlehandedly provided support to the doctor with 6 procedures in the absence of a medical assistant.
Medical Office Front Desk Clerk
The Cardiac Clinic, Curtice, OH
5/2016 – Present
• Greet patients when they arrive at the facility and inquire about their appointment status
• Verify appointments from the database and provide patients with information on wait times
• Ensure that patients are properly seated and made comfortable during the time they wait for their turns
• Handle patient scheduling and follow-up duties over the telephone and in person
• Take and record patients’ information such as contact details and insurance coverage
• Verify insurance coverage details by calling up insurance companies and obtaining feedback
• Calculate copays and provide patients with information on timelines within which they need to be paid
• Ensure that all medical and office supplies are made available as and when they are required by the staff
Medical Front Office Assistant
The Kent Practice, Curtice, OH
• Escorted patients to designated examination or procedure rooms
• Provided patients with information on what to expect during each procedure
• Assisted patients in preparing for examinations by helping them into gowns
• Checked scheduling registers/databases to verify patients’ appointment statuses
• Ensured that the waiting and front desk area was kept clean and sanitized according to facility standards
High School Diploma
Curtice High School, Curtice, OH | 2004
• Word and Excel Spreadsheets
• Outlook and Email
• Front Office Software and CRM
“I am a well-organized, energetic, capable, and versatile individual who excels in a multicultural dynamic environment.”