Bicycle Mechanic resumes can take many shapes, but they need to be exceptionally well-structured for hiring managers to take notice of them.
Here is a considerably well-structured one for your reference.
Modify this sample as per your skills and employer’s requirements.
Related: Cover Letter for Bicycle Mechanic
Bicycle Mechanic Resume Sample
599 Walk Way, Newport, TN13582
joned @ email . com
Highly experienced bicycle mechanic with outstanding record of performing repair and maintenance on a wide variety of bicycles. Exceptionally talented in determining functional problems with bicycles, and providing correlating solutions.
• Demonstrated expertise in installing and adjusting speed and gear mechanisms.
• Effectively able to assemble new bicycles, and install, and replace equipment in older ones.
• Proficient in disassembling axels to repair, adjust, and replace defective parts.
• Competent in shaping replacement parts, by using tools such as bench grinders.
|Preventative Maintenance||Frame Fixing||Service Work|
|Repairing Work||Inventory Handling||Rental Bikes Management|
|Logs Updating||Customer Interaction||Servicing|
|Estimates Creation||Chains Adjusting||Customer Education|
HIGHLIGHTS OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Singlehandedly performed preventative maintenance on 16 bikes in one day, in the absence of 2 mechanics.
• Implemented an estimates creation system, which dynamically calculated potential costs on each repairproject.
• Replaced the old way of handling inventory of parts and supplies, with a new, more efficient one.
• Introduced a work log system, which significantly reduced problems associated with administrative end of the work.
Trek Bike, Newport, TN | 2013 – Present
• Greet customers and inquire into their purpose of visiting the bicycle or repair shop.
• Check customers’ bicycles to determine problems and issues, and identify major maintenance requirements.
• Provide customers with information on determined problems, and ways to counter them.
• Create and present cost estimates of repairs, and ensure that they are approved by customers.
• Assemble new bikes, and repair and refurbish old ones, that have been brought in to be sold.
• Install and adjust speed and gear mechanisms, and replace equipment accessories.
• Align wheels, and disassemble axels in order to repair and adjust defective parts.
• Log all work processes in the log book or database, ensuring that repair and maintenance work is done on time.
Paradise Garage, Newport, TN | 2009 – 2013
• Provided support in identifying problems in bicycles, and suggested maintenance activities.
• Performed maintenance activities such as oiling and adjustments of brakes and shoes.
• Assisted in installing, repairing, and adjusting accessories including handlebars and stands.
• Shaped replacement parts, and repaired holes in tire tubes, according to provided instructions.
• Welded broken or cracked frames, and identified faults, damages, and wear and tear.
Newport High School, Newport, TN
High School Diploma