A spa manager is responsible for ensuring overall well functioning of the spa while enhancing sales and profitability. The required competencies for this position range from marketing skills and financial analysis to business management capability.
Cover letter writing for a spa manager position requires more attention than one might think. Any careless mistake in a cover letter can communicate a casual personality thus harming one’s candidacy.
A spa manager cover letter needs to demonstrate leadership skills and financial handling expertise. It should be a comprehensive yet concise description of the competencies you offer. Draft it after a careful consideration of the needs of prospective employer. This is your chance of convincing the employer that you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Refer to the example below to get a better idea how to write a great cover letter for spa manager position.
651 Waring Rd | Rochester, NY 76444 | (007) 333-4444 | christina @ email . com
February 28, 2015
Mr. Timothy Grey
HLP Spa & Gym
877 Exchange Blvd
Rochester, NY 76444
Dear Mr. Grey:
– Are you seeking a capable, dependable and skilled spa manager?
– Do you need a spa manager who can guarantee customer satisfaction and enhancement in total clientele?
If yes, you might be interested in my attached resume. Having 7+ years of experience working with different spas across Rochester, I can bring you the right combination of skills and capabilities you are seeking in a prospective Spa Manager.
Following are the main strengths I offer to HLP Spa & Gym:
• Demonstrated expertise in handling areas of massage, cosmetology, nail tech, aesthetics and hair styling
• Extensive experience in spa management, budget preparation and profit loss analysis
• Well versed in maintaining functional business relations with clients and devising productive service offers to contribute in effective sales to meet monthly targets
• Knowledge of techniques for revenue generation and expense control
• Trained in employee/ staff management, designing on the job trainings and processing employee payrolls
• Comprehensive knowledge of all spa positions, spa safety and sanitation and staff development support
• License holder in esthetics
I believe my experience in managing large spas successfully, my strong communication skills and demonstrated record of revenue and clientele enhancement at my previous workplace make me a strong candidate for the position. I have many ideas in mind to revitalize the spa business at HLP. Can I have an interview meeting with you? I excitedly look forward to meeting you and the recruiting committee to establish my candidacy and demonstrate that I possess the exact skills demanded by the position. I await your interview call at (004) 333-2222.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Last updated on