Go through 5 different types of spa therapist resume samples and pick and choose their best elements.
Put them down on a piece of paper and review them.
You will see that you have managed to pick out the main features of a perfect formula for resume development.
And the actual resume writing will not be too cumbersome either.
The only problem with this method is determining what the best elements are.
This you will have to leave to your intelligence in picking up what matters most – to the employer.
Once you have determined this, you can easily make your spa therapist resume look like the following:
See also: Spa Therapist Cover Letter for Resume
Spa Therapist Resume Sample
293 E G Street ● Torrington, WY 83210 ● (000) 454-4121 ● frankbose @ email . com
Licensed in the State of Wyoming
Dedicated Spa Therapist with a successful track record of delivering a wide variety of spa services such as body treatments, massages, and facials by ensuring client comfort and confidentiality. Demonstrated ability to determine clients’ therapy requirements and developing correlating therapy plans to meet them. Efficiently responds to clients’ queries and provides them with information on procedures.
SPA THERAPY SKILLS
|• Client Education||• Plan Development||• Beauty Treatments|
|• Up-selling||• Cash Management||• Appointments Scheduling|
|• Staff Training||• Treatment Promotion||• Skin and hair Advice|
|• Equipment Maintenance||• Safety Compliance||• Emergency Response|
|• Hygiene Standards||• Health Regulations||• Preventative Maintenance|
• Successfully managed a life-threatening situation with a client who had just gone through massage therapy and developed a severe allergy to the products used, by employing presence of mind to provide a baking soda therapy on an immediate basis.
• Increased spa services sales by 55% by introducing a popular Eastern massage.
• Consistently met the spa’s retail sales goals by promoting retails products and increasing sales by 45%
• Wrote a handbook about spa therapies and doctors’ correlation, as part of client education endeavors
Massage Envy, Torrington, WY (6/2013 to Present)
• Welcome clients and inquire into their purpose of visit
• Listen intently to determine clients’ requirements and provide suggestions on procedures
• Interview clients to determine if they have any medical conditions that may hinder therapy treatments
• Ask for and verify doctors’ orders (if any) to ensure that the treatment is safe for the client
• Provide clients with information on different types of available therapies and procedures such as facials and manicure and pedicure
• Arrange for auxiliary treatments to be administered during main procedures
City Massage Center, Torrington, WY (5/2010 to 6/2013)
• Selected and administered massages according to clients’ specific requirements and suggestions
• Asked clients if they were comfortable with certain procedures and the amount of pressure applied
• Provided clients with basic information on aftercare of therapeutic procedures
• Upsold the spa’s retail products
• Handled cashiering tasks
MAX SAP, Torrington, WY (1/2010 to 5/2010)
• Scheduled appointments over the telephone and in person and handle follow up duties
• Ascertained that therapists were assigned to each client to minimize wait time
• Assisted in administering therapy according to predefined procedures of the spa
• Ensured the overall cleanliness and maintenance of the reception area
Bachelor’s Degree in Beauty Therapy – 2009
City Community College, Torrington, WY
Esthetician Certification – 2009
York College, Torrington, WY