If you have worked for some time, you will know how resumes have evolved over the years. And this evolution has been uncanny. So much has changed. And so much more is yet to change. Resume writing is definitely not anything like it was ten years ago. Resumes are now alive and they sell. And a resume that isn’t alive, is usually ignored.
It is very important to write a strong digital marketing manager resume, especially if you are applying for a position that requires you to be new-age. Here is a sample you can use:
584 Oakcreek Drive ● Norwalk ● IA 25374 ● (999) 999-9999 ● thombak @ email . com
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
• Technically savvy digital marketing manager with extensive experience in planning and executing web, SEO, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Well-versed in designing, building and maintaining social media presence to meet the company’s digital marketing needs.
• Hands-on experience in identifying trends and insights and optimizing performances based on identified trends.
• Demonstrated expertise in evaluating end to end customer experiences across multiple customer touch points and multiple channels.
• Qualified to evaluate emerging technologies and optimizing user funnels.
• Proficient in creating and overseeing digital media strategies across multiple platforms.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|• Online Traffic Monitoring||• Brand Awareness||• Content Conversion|
|• Market Research||• Budgetary Control||• Competitor Data Evaluation|
|• SEO / SEM||• Advertising Campaigns||• Website Analytics|
|• Touchpoints Management||• Multimedia Development||• Technical Content Development|
ACHIEVEMENTS IN DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT
• Identified and built upon a series of opportunities and successfully led SEO activities that increased the content’s search rank by 44%
• Introduced the concept of requirements analysis to test site improvements which ended up in improved processes
• Trained digital marketers in handling lead generation, website management, organic search and social media directives through a series of educational workshops
• Stayed within budget for all 45 social media projects from 2011 to 2015
MINA GROUP, Norwalk, IA (11/2013 to Present)
Digital Marketing Manager
• Assess the digital marketing needs of the company and plan and execute web, SEM/SEO, email, marketing database and social media campaigns
• Design and build the company’s social media presence and ensure that it is constantly maintained
• Measure the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess them against company goals such as KPIs and ROIs
• Identify trends and insights and optimize performance based on them
• Create landing pages to optimize user experience by collaborating with internal teams
• Research new online media opportunities such as development of blogs and forums
• Design banners for websites and assist with visuals, client communication and affiliate networks
• Set up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
• Handle social media strategy development and roadmap management and support
• Vet new innovation opportunities and track appropriate success metrics
• Recommend digital media strategies and tactics to senior management and prioritize and lead decisions regarding new content
ARTSY, Norwalk, IA (1/2010 to 11/2013)
• Created and executed SEM and SEO campaigns with clear acquisition targets
• Defined and implemented SEO processes in sync with marketing teams
• Researched competitive products by identifying and evaluating market share and pricing information
• Developed and maintain detailed lists of industry events and created promotional materials for online media presence
• Assisted in initiating integrated strategic social media programs in collaboration with sales and promotional teams
IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY, Norwalk, IA – 2009
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Major: Digital Marketing