If you want your Babysitter CV or resume to get noticed, then you will need to make sure that it is written with dedication and care.
The following sample along with tips will give you an idea how to write a great CV for a babysitting job.
How to Write a Professional CV for Babysitter Job?
- Tailor your CV to the babysitter job description, as provided by the employer.
- Start your CV with a Babysitter Profile statement or a babysitter objective.
- Create compelling content and phrases that “sell” not merely “tell.”
- Keep it short and to-the-point.
- Mention your babysitting skills to make it attractive.
- Add some of your babysitting achievements. If you do not have any, then skip this section.
- Do not lie or overstate your qualifications.
Babysitter CV Example
5 Pole Road | Hammond, LA 42012 | (000) 145-3695 | [Email]
Nurturing and loving babysitter with over 6 years of experience handling the social, emotional, and developmental needs of children and young adults. Known for pleasant nature, and high energy, as well al detail-orientation and meticulousness.
• Proficient in providing ongoing care to children, changing diapers, and preparing formulas.
• Special talent for organizing children’s play areas while ensuring their safety and well-being.
• Able to handle emergencies by performing procedures such as first aid and CPR.
CHILD CARE EXPERTISE
• Meal Planning • Formulas Preparation
• Discipline Reinforcement • Daily Routines Implementation
• Social Interaction • Age-appropriate Learning
• Homework Assistance • Toilet Training
• Emergency Handling • Housekeeping
• Successfully arranged a birthday party for 50+ guests.
• Saved an infant from choking by administering CPR.
• Introduced activities-based learning programs for children, resulting in increased interest in regular studies.
• Provided training to 3 new babysitters in handling children.
Babysitter | 6/2018 – Present
Nannies Stop, Hammond, LA
• Confer with parents to comprehend specifics of handling their children.
• Make notes of any allergies or medical conditions that children may have.
• See to the needs of children including helping with bathing and toileting.
• Prepare formula for babies and ensure that they are fed on schedule.
• Ascertain the overall cleanliness and sanitation of the house, including play areas.
Child Care Worker | 11/2016 – 6/2018
City Care, Hammond, LA
• Cooked meals according to each child’s individual nutritional needs and specific tastes.
• Performed simple housekeeping work including washing dishes, cleaning, and laundry.
• Assisted children with their homework and oversaw playdates.
• Bathed and dressed children and handled diaper changing and feeding activities.
Child Care Assistant | 2/2015 – 5/2016
Riverside Babysitting, Hammond, LA
• Created nutritious meal plans for each assigned child based on their preferences.
• Accompanied children in indoor and outdoor activities.
• Ensured the safety of children all times.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
First Aid and CPR – 2016
American Red Cross
High School Diploma – 2014
Hammond High School, Hammond, LA
Superior references available