The day you realize that your Print Production Manager resume can do wonders for your chances of obtaining a job interview is the day that you will be able to write it properly.
Resumes do not deserve having information just thrown into them – they require time and effort to be created into something that is attractive and informational to the hiring manager.
Sample ahead to give you a little heads up:
Print Production Manager Resume Example
300 Almeda Avenue, Far Rockaway, NY 11188
seanjack @ email . com
PRINT PRODUCTION MANAGER
Print production manager with over 6 years of experience in coordinating the scheduling of day to day design and print deliverables. Skilled in creating and maintaining effective professional liaison between program management and account teams, with special focus on ensuring timely print project management.
Builds designs using client branding elements art files. Accurately estimates print project costs, maintains budgets, and communicates obstacles that might require additional funding. Known for establishing direct relationships with vendors and key suppliers to ensure best visual quality and maximum printing value.
|✓ Project Costing||✓ Budget Management||✓ Vendor Relations|
|✓ Price Negotiation||✓ Formats Development||✓ Production Tracking|
|✓ Cash Sales Reporting||✓ Daily Direction Provision||✓ Equipment Running|
|✓ Workplace Safety||✓ Print Process Control||✓ Workflow Evaluation|
• Oversaw a particularly tough printing job, successfully ensuring that it reached fruition according to provided timelines.
• Simultaneously managed 12 printing jobs in one go, during a particularly busy day.
• Implemented safety initiatives, which reduced chances of equipment-related accidents by 65%.
• Trained 34 newly hired individuals to work as part of the print production team, later to be deployed to 4 different press locations.
Print Production Manager
Ricoh, Far Rockaway, NY | 12/2010 – Present
• Provide recommendations for efficient an time-saving print project production flows.
• Assist in identifying and selecting appropriate options for post printing job such as binding and varnishing.
• Provide core recommendations for best printing equipment for special projects.
• Select vendors and suppliers based on project requirements, ensuring that deliverables are handled in a timely manner.
• Communicate with designers and printers to ensure that all designs and outcomes are according to clients’ specifications.
• Create and implement print production schedules, and ensure that they are properly adhered to.
• Examine all finished print production jobs, compare them with original instructions, and ensure that any changes are timely incorporated.
• Negotiate raw materials and supplies pricing with vendors, and provide approval for pending invoices.
Print Production Manager
Insta Printing, Far Rockaway, NY| 2/2003 – 12/2010
• Calibrated printing machinery and equipment at the beginning of each shift.
• Ascertained that the right quality and color of inks are loaded into assigned printing equipment.
• Checked that the right type of paper, garment and sticker sheets were obtained from suppliers, and available at the time of printing.
• Fed paper and other mediums into the printing machine and ensured that assigned printing jobs were timely completed..
• Compared end results of printing jobs with specifications and made any required changes.
Rockaway High School, Far Rockaway, NY – 2002
High School Diploma