Washing cars may seem like the easiest thing in the world, but it isn’t.
People are very picky about the maintenance of their cars for obvious reasons
It is the job of a car wash attendant to ensure that he or she makes sure that a customer’s car has been serviced properly.
Looking for a Car Wash Attendant job?
You need a strong resume and cover letter to inspire the recruiter.
Here is a typical resume sample of a car wash attendant’s position.
This sample will help you while crafting your resume.
Car Wash Attendant Resume Example
4423 Valley Drive, Birmingham, AL 92541
stephen @ email . com
CAR WASH ATTENDANT
To work for Joey’s Car Wash as a Car Wash Attendant by utilizing exceptional skills in servicing cars in conjunction with excellent customer services.
QUALIFICATIONS & STRENGTHS
• 9+ years’ experience working as a car wash attendant
• Highly skilled in performing car washing services in keeping with the company’s standards
• Hands-on experience in managing and working with car washing equipment and detergents
• Proficient in providing administrative and cashier services to the facility
• Able to perform minor car repairing and light housekeeping duties
Macy’s Car Wash, Birmingham, AL
Jun 2015 – Present
Car Wash Attendant
• Wash and polish vehicles
• Vacuum and wax vehicles’ interior
• Drive cars through an automated car wash
• Mix car wash solutions
• Stand and stoop for long hours
• Adapt to diverse work environments
• Awarded Employee of the Year Award following positive customer feedback.
• Achieved first place in the car wash drive held for charity purposes.
ABC Company, Birmingham, AL
Aug 2012 – Jun 2015
Car Wash Attendant
• Maintained cleanliness of equipment and tools
• Rang up service sales
• Stocked shelves in an aesthetic manner
• Drove manual and automated transmission cars
• Utilized exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Worked in extreme weather conditions
High School Diploma
Some High School, Birmingham, AL