A Customer Relationship Manager resume is essential not only because it provides hiring managers with information regarding your skills, but also tells him or her what your personality is.
To make sure that your resume is well-structured, take a look at the following format to get ideas:
Customer Relationship Manager Resume Example
188 Charles Road, Oakland, CA 10092
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Service-oriented Customer Service Professional with over eight years of experience in creating and maintaining effective liaison with customers, to ensure delivery of seamless, and efficient services. Proficient in determining customers’ requirements, and providing them with correlating assistance and insight. Ability to connect with existing customers through various channels, and perform appropriate follow-up methods.
|• Customer Satisfaction||• Retention||• Problem Solving|
|• Discussions Facilitation||• Program Development||• Customer Liaison|
|• Account Management||• Strategy Development||• Customer Advocacy|
|• Budget Management||• Accounts Renewal||• Performance Reviews|
• Successfully retained 42 customers, despite the competition offering exceptional discounts on services.
• Increased the company’s customer base by 33%, within six months of joining the department.
• Responsible for total customer satisfaction, owing to the delivery of exceptional services.
• Singlehandedly developed a communication strategy, which proved to highly successful in communicating new products and services to existing customers.
Customer Relationship Manager
Percepta, Oakland, CA | 2012 – Present
• Work with sales and marketing departments to develop and implement customer retention programs.
• Assist in creating and implementing communications strategies, in sync with the communications department.
• Connect with various clients, using a wide variety of channels, including telephone sales, mailing, emails, and faxes.
• Follow-up with customers to determine their stance on new products and services, and to provide aftersales services.
• Ascertain that all customer retention targets are properly met and that new customer acquisition is made possible.
• Track customers’ orders and ensure that they are delivered promptly,
• Handle complaint resolving activities, ensuring that customer satisfaction is placed on a priority.
• Communicate with sales departments, to pass on leads, and to follow up on progress.
Customer Service Agent
Charter Inc., Oakland, CA | 2009 – 2012
• Assisted customers in determining their requirements, and provided them with viable solutions.
• Provided support in choosing the right product and service to suit customers’ needs.
• Led customers through the registration and payment procedures, in an efficient manner.
• Educated customers about return and exchange policies, and performed returns and exchanges according to established protocols.
• Created and maintained records of existing and potential customers, ensuring that all data was kept confidential.
Oakland Business School, Oakland, CA
Bachelor of Business Administration