For help with your call center team manager resume, check out our resume example.
Let employers know that you are a skilled and qualified call center team manager through your resume.
Call Center Manager Resume Example
1288 Eastwoodbury Lane
Martinez, CA 11212
clarpon @ email . com
CALL CENTER TEAM MANAGER
Reflective, dependable, and optimistic.
10 years’ wide-ranging experience in busy call center settings, with 6+ years specifically in coaching and mentoring team members in a bid to develop their skills to meet the specific goals of the company. Highly skilled in managing multiple prospecting territories, along with ensuring that inbound calls are serviced properly.
• Demonstrated ability to ensure the quality of call center customer service by monitoring, coaching, and providing feedback to team members.
• Hands-on experience in establishing performance criteria for developing associates, to meet or exceed business and individual goals.
• Effectively monitor team members’ activities including attendance, paid time off, and training sessions
• Articulate in making employment decisions and conducting performance appraisals.
• Activities Oversight
• Inbound/Outbound Calling
• Staffing Needs Assessment
• Disciplinary Actions
• Performance Appraisals
• Goal Setting
• Productivity Maintenance
• Opportunities Identification
• Met sales goals by 100% for 3 consecutive years, by ensuring proper training and oversight to call center team members.
• Introduced a staff evaluation system, which proved to be 65% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Successfully obtained a DND list of over 95000 records, making sales calls more focused.
• Introduced the concept of ticket creation, making resolutions to intense problems easier to manage.
Call Center Team Manager
Bridges, Martinez, CA
6/2016 – Present
• Create schedules for each team member, and ensure that they carry out their duties accordingly
• Manage the day-to-day running of the call center by ensuring that all equipment is properly sourced
• Implement call center strategies and operations to ensure that the center runs appropriately
• Indulge in carrying out needs assessments and performance reviews to ensure smooth operations of the call center
• Oversee team members and ensure that both inbound and outbound calls are being handled properly
• Ascertain that team members meet sales goals given to them and those assigned to the team in general
• Handle ticket generation and oversight duties, placing special focus on early resolution of clients’ problems
Call Center Agent
Sysnet Global Systems, Martinez, CA
2/2012 – 5/2016
• Answered inbound calls from clients and provided them with the required information
• Made outbound calls to provide prospective and existing clients with new products and services
• Resolved clients’ issues, placing special focus on operating within the limitations of standard protocol
• Created tickets and performed research work to ensure that they were timely closed
• Ensured that all clients’ records were properly updated and maintained in a confidential manner
Call Center Management Coursework
Community College, Martinez, CA | 2004
High School Diploma
Martinez High School, Martinez, CA | 2003
Member: National Society of Call Center Professionals