Technology does not always help us write the perfect resume for call center team manager job.
While it does help immensely, adding a human touch to your resume is important.
After all, you have to depict that a human will eventually work for the company.
Leave all that you know about digital resume writing and refer to the call center manager resume sample below for reference:
Call Center Team Manager Resume Example
1288 Eastwoodbury Lane | Martinez, CA 11212 | (000) 588-5421 | clarpon @ email . com
CALL CENTER TEAM MANAGER
Reflective, dependable and optimistic.
10 years’ wide-ranging experience in call center setting with 6+ years specifically in coaching and mentoring team members in a bid to develop their skills to meet the specific goals of the company. Highly skilled in managing multiple prospecting territories, along with ensuring that inbound calls are serviced properly.
• Demonstrated ability to ensure the quality of call center customer service by monitoring, coaching and providing feedback to team members
• Hands-on experience in establishing performance criteria for developing associates, to meet or exceed business and individual goals
• Effectively monitor team members’ activities including attendance, paid time off and training sessions
• Articulate in making employment decisions and conducting performance appraisals
|• Coaching/Mentoring||• Activities Oversight||• Inbound/Outbound Calling|
|• Staffing Needs Assessment||• Disciplinary Actions||• Performance Appraisals|
|• Goal Setting||• Productivity Maintenance||• Opportunities Identification|
|• Call Resolution||• Ticket Creation||• Assertive Call Handling|
• Met sales goals by a 100% for 3 consecutive years, by ensuring proper training and oversight to call center team members.
• Introduced a staff evaluation system, which proved to be 65% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Successfully obtained a DND list of over 95000 records, making sales calls more focused.
• Introduced the concept of ticket creation, making resolutions to intense problems easier to manage.
Call Center Team Manager
Bridges, Martinez, CA | 6/2010 – Present
• Create schedules for each team member, and ensure that they carry out their duties accordingly
• Manage the day to day running of the call center by ensuring that all equipment is properly sourced
• Implement call center strategies and operations to ensure that the center runs appropriately
• Indulge in carrying out needs assessments and performance reviews to ensure smooth operations of the call center
• Oversee team members to ensure that that both inbound and outbound calls are being handled properly
• Ascertain that team members meet sales goals given to them and those assigned to the team in general
• Handle ticket generation and oversight duties, placing special focus on early resolution of clients’ problems
• Ascertain that all communications, records and data are timely updated and held in strict confidence
Call Center Agent
Sysnet Global Systems, Martinez, CA | 2/2007 – 5/2010
• Answered inbound calls from clients and provided them with required information
• Made outbound calls to provide prospective and existing clients about new products and services
• Resolved clients’ issues, placing special focus on operating within the limitations of standard protocol
• Created tickets and performed research work to ensure that they were timely closed
• Ascertained that all clients’ records were properly updated and maintained in a confidential manner
Call Center Management Coursework
Community College, Martinez, CA | 2004
High School Diploma
Martinez High School, Martinez, CA | 2003
Member: National Society of Call Center Professionals