Resumes are written differently for different call center positions.
Writing a resume according to the type of job that you are applying to is imperative to its success.
But no matter what type of a resume you write, you have to make it perfect in terms of completeness and accuracy.
Just like the sample below:
Call Center Team Lead Resume Example
5 N Avenue H | Boise, ID 97125
(000) 854-8542 | [Email Address]
CALL CENTER TEAM LEAD
“I know the art of call center leadership and management.”
Driven call center professional with strong leadership and organizational skills, aimed at ensuring smooth operations of assigned teams. Highly experienced in training and developing team members to ensure that targets are met according to established protocols.
• Ability to oversee call center representatives to ensure the provision of high-quality customer services.
• Monitors the quality of work to ensure delivery of exceptional services to customers over the telephone.
• Actively provides an evaluation of processes and procedures and suggests to improve operational areas.
• Responds to escalated calls to ensure that they are resolved in an expedited manner.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
|✓ Staff Training||✓ Issues Handling||✓ Staff Oversight|
|✓ Needs Assessment||✓ Peer Reviews||✓ Activities Monitoring|
|✓ Calls Handling||✓ Sales Maximization||✓ Customer Retention|
|✓ Team Management||✓ Performance Reviews||✓ Employee Relations|
• Met all assigned sales targets for the team, between the years 2012 and 2016.
• Retained a particularly irate corporate customer, by providing him with the best services that the organization could offer.
• Implemented a new training and development program for team members, which concentrated on their ongoing training needs.
• Successfully handled over 1000 calls in one day, in the absence of 3 call center representatives.
AHI Supply, Boise, ID | 11/2013 – Present
Call Center Team Lead
• Create schedules for all team members according to their specific talents and training.
• Provide continuous direction and communication to team members to ensure appropriate handling of customer service calls.
• Evaluate processes and procedures and provide suggestions to improve operational efficiency.
• Provide teams members with training to ensure that they remain on par with the demands of customer service work.
• Created tickets for issues that could not be resolved in real time, and provided that they were timely followed up on.
ABC Company, Boise, ID | 6/2010 – 11/2013
Call Center Team Lead
• Handled escalated issues, aiming to resolve them immediately and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Wrote performance reviews to assist with skills improvement initiatives.
• Ascertained that team members were provided with high-quality work environments, to enable them to work productively.
• Assisted the call center manager with daily operations such as development, analysis, and implementation of staffing, training, and scheduling.
Beacon Group, Boise, ID | 2/2007 – 5/2010
Call Center Representative
• Responded to incoming calls for information by following a set script.
• Ascertained that customers’ concerns were properly understood and provided resolutions for.
• Made outbound calls to existing customers to make them aware of new products or changes in their current accounts.
• Handled complaints and suggestions from customers in a manner consistent with the company’s policies.
Boise High School, Boise, ID – 2006
High School Diploma
Last updated on