Automotive Service Manager Resume objectives are typically used as ice breakers. They provide prospective employers with insight into candidate’s passion and qualifications.
It is through a resume objective that an employer can determine the worthiness (or lack thereof) of a candidate. If the objective statement is compelling, the employer carries on reading the rest of the resume.
Employers are notoriously busy people, who have little time to go through the dozen or more resumes that they receive during the hunt for one employee. You need to give them the benefit of judging you by the first sentence that you have written. At your end, you need to make sure that the objective that you write, tells the reader all about you and how well-rounded you are for the job that you are applying for.
Since resume objectives encourage employers to read the rest of the resume with interest as well, they need to be eloquently written. Good syntax and grammar are imperative.
This is how you can construct objectives for an automotive service manager resume:
Sample Objectives for Automotive Service Manager Resume
1. Strong desire to work for Morgan Automotive Group in the capacity of Automotive Service Manager. Offering exceptional skills in directing and coordinating the activities of auto service staff to ensure delivery of exceptional customer service.
2. Looking for an Automotive Service Manager position with Tireman Auto Services Center. Bringing an exceptional track record in leading a professional and productive service team to exceed customer’s expectations and make them returning clients.
3. Seeking a position as Automotive Service Manager with Goodyear, Employing exceptional skills in identifying mechanical / maintenance problems in customers’ vehicles and providing correlating solutions through effective customer services and technical work processes.
4. To work as an Automotive Service Manager with JM Family applying proficiency in liaising with maintenance and repair professionals to ensure that customers’ vehicles are properly serviced and in a time-efficient manner.
5. To obtain an Automotive Service Manager position at Asbury Automotive group. Offers strong leadership and technical aptitude to ensure customer satisfaction.