Fragrance Sales Associate Resume writing is difficult but with the right advice, you may not have too many issues.
View the resume sample below to get a better idea of how to write an effective resume for the fragrance sales associate position.
Fragrance Sales Associate Resume Example
7902 S 119 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84758
simlong @ email . com
FRAGRANCE SALES ASSOCIATE
Extremely motivated fragrance and perfume sales professional with 6+ years’ successful track record. Deep insight into manning perfume kiosks and counters in busy retail settings. Effectively assists customers with all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of retail sales techniques. A customer-service-oriented individual who is known for his ability to convince others. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
• Tier-1 Support • Sales Orientation
• Social Media Sales • Needs Assessment
• Demonstrations • Inventory Counts
• Loss Prevention • Visual Merchandising
• Merchandise Setup • Relationship Cultivation
• Transaction Support • POS Handling
• Introduced the company head to an organic perfume distributor, which led to increased business opportunities.
• Implemented a novel product inventory system, which decreased supply issues by a huge percentage.
• Successfully managed the POS system for 6 perfume counters for 6 months, in the absence of a cashier.
• Proved to be invaluable to the marketing team by providing support in setting up an 18 feet visual merchandising setup.
Fragrance Sales Associate
Belk, Salt Lake City, UT
6/2015 – Present
• Greet customers as they approach the perfume counter
• Inquire into customers’ perfume buying needs
• Provide information on new perfume lines and their prices
• Assist in selecting perfumes by providing information on popular picks
• Give free perfume samples in a bid to assist customers in deciding which brand to buy
• Provide customers with information on special deals and discounts
• Perform suggestive selling to ensure additional sales
• Run customers through the purchase process
• Provide assistance in paying and tender change and receipts
• Set up perfume bottles and boxes, and testers according to company policies and procedures
• Properly display and maintain the stock levels
• Ensure that low stock situations are communicated to the supervisor in a timely manner
Retail Sales Associate
Mettle, Salt Lake City, KY
1/2011 – 6/2015
• Set up shelves and displays to ensure that all items are properly stacked and displayed
• Coordinated efforts with storage personnel to ensure timely and accurate delivery of items to the front end
• Assisted customers in choosing the right product by performing demonstrations and providing them with information regarding the item
• Ensured that all store areas were properly cleaned and maintained in accordance with the company’s standards
• Led customers through payment processes by ensuring that transactions are accurately handled
High School Diploma
Lake City High School, Salt Lake City, KY