A new grad licensed vocational nurse cover letter should accompany your resume, and offer a brief summary of your qualifications, as well as your passion. A well-written cover letter can help you stand out from others who may be applying for the same position.
How to Write a Great Cover for New Graduate Licensed Vocational Nurse Position?
- Before writing the cover letter, read the LVN job description given in the ad.
- In the first paragraph, state the position you’re applying to and introduce yourself as a candidate.
- In the second paragraph, give a brief summary of your nursing skills, knowledge, and any internship experiences.
- The last paragraph should restate your passion and desire for an interview.
- Lastly, always thank the recruiter for their time and consideration.
New Grad LVN Cover Letter Sample
54 Pine Street
Montrose, PA 20214
September 27, 2020
Mr. Samuel Fisher
456 Peyton Road
Montrose, PA 12565
Dear Mr. Fisher:
I was excited to see the advertisement for the New Graduate Licensed Vocational Nurse, and believe that I am an excellent candidate. I offer a passion for the nursing profession, as well as patients, families, communities. It would be a thrill to bring my unique nursing attributes to work with the staff at United Hospital as a New Grad LVN.
I firmly believe in doing great nursing work, and caring for people to make a difference in their lives. Through my nursing internship, I have gained experiences that are translated into polished skills. I am adept at leading patient education programs, observing patients, and recording their conditions, efficiently taking and storing specimens for testing purposes, and handling medical emergencies by employing tact and compassion.
My communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills coupled with my passion for nursing prepare me to make a positive impact. I would appreciate the opportunity of a telephonic or in-person interview.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
See also: New grad LVN Resume Sample