There are no set rules to follow where logistics clerk resume writing is concerned.
However, if you see a sample resume before writing one, it may actually help you in creating a perfect resume.
Here is a great resume sample logistics clerk position:
Logistics Clerk Resume Example
69 Woodberry Manor Dr
Spring, TX 65278
bellhadid @ email . com
A well-organized and passionate logistics clerk with 10+ years of extensive experience in analyzing and supporting the logistics functions of large organizations. Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with deep insight into assisting with the lifecycle of products. A deadline-oriented and resourceful individual who has a proven record of efficiently receiving merchandise, preparing items for shipment, verifying shipments, and maintaining recordkeeping systems.
✓ Product Lifecycle Support ✓ Warehousing
✓ Inventory Records ✓ Reports Compiling
✓ Supply Chain Regulation ✓ Product Preparation
✓ Vendor Relations ✓ Discrepancy Management
✓ Stock Deployment ✓ Damage Assessment
✓ Production Schedules Management ✓ Workflow Validation
✓ Purchase Orders Verification ✓ Attention to Detail
• Identified a faulty shipment just in time, saving the company’s reputation.
• Regulated the supply chain by implementing a series of standard operating procedures, aimed at making the process less cumbersome to navigate.
• Implemented a purchase orders verification system which reduced verification issues by a staggering 75%.
• Simultaneously provided full product lifecycle support to 7 different product lines.
Merit Medical Systems, Spring, TX
2016 – Present
• Read and comprehend detailed vendor packing lists and count received products to ensure conformance
• Reconcile inventory to ensure evidence of accurate representation of inventory position
• Coordinate efforts on a daily basis to track and monitor the delivery status and movement of goods to customers
• Order, receive and track supplies according to the requirements of the operations department
• Perform inventory management activities to ensure that adequate levels of supplies are maintained
• Prepare products for shipment, ensuring that both packing and labeling duties are properly managed
• Create and validate product workflow from the point of origin to the customer
• Organize warehouse, maintain inventory, and order and stock supplies by coordinating efforts with vendors and suppliers
Coca-Cola Bottling Inc, Spring, TX
2012 – 2016
• Checked work orders to determine product picking duties and located required products within the warehouse
• Compared lot and item numbers with those mentioned on the work order to ensure that the right item has been picked
• Ascertained that the picked item is properly packed and labeled, and transported to the delivery pallet
• Assisted in loading and unloading outgoing / incoming items, ensuring the physical safety of both
• Created and included paperwork with all outgoing items, and ensured that shipment information was properly punched into the system
High School Diploma
St. Paul’s High School, Spring, TX
• MS Office Suite
• Word Processing and Spreadsheet Software
• Inventory Software
• Internet and Email
“I work effectively with others and adapt quickly to change.”