There are no set rules to follow where logistics clerk resume writing is concerned.
However, if you take care of a few things when writing one, they may actually help you in creating a document that the hiring manager cannot refuse to go through.
Here is one such resume:
Logistics Clerk Resume Sample
69 Woodberry Manor Dr | Spring, TX 65278 | (000) 251-9857 |bellhadid @ email . com
Well-organized and balanced individual with extensive experience in analyzing and supporting the logistics functions of large organizations. Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with deep insight into assisting with the lifecycle of products. Deadline-oriented and resourceful individual who has a proven record of efficiently receiving merchandise, preparing items for shipment, verifying shipments and maintaining recordkeeping systems.
|✓ Product Lifecycle Support||✓ Warehousing|
|✓ Inventory Records||✓ Reports Compiling|
|✓ Supply Chain Regulation||✓ Product Preparation|
|✓ Vendor Relations||✓ Discrepancy Management|
|✓ Stock Deployment||✓ Damage Assessment|
|✓ Production Schedules Management||✓ Workflow Validation|
|✓ Purchase Orders Verification||✓ Attention to Detail|
SELECTED ACCOMPLISHMENTS & RESULTS
• Identified a faulty shipment just in time, saving the company’s reputation which would have been marred had it been forwarded to the corporate client.
• Regulated the supply chain, by implementing a series of standard operating procedures, aimed at making the process less cumbersome to navigate.
• Implemented a purchase orders verification system which reduced verification issues by a staggering 75%.
• Simultaneously provided full product lifecycle support to 7 different product lines.
Merit Medical Systems, Spring, TX | 2009 – Present
• Read and comprehend detailed vendor packing lists and count received products to ensure conformance
• Reconcile inventory to ensure evidence of accurate representation of inventory position
• Coordinate efforts on a daily basis to track and monitor delivery status and movement of goods to customers
• Order, receive and track supplies according to the requirements of the operations department
• Perform inventory management activities to ensure that adequate levels of supplies are maintained
• Prepare products for shipment, ensuring that both packing and labeling duties are properly managed
• Create and validate product workflow from the point of origin to the customer
• Organize warehouse, maintain inventory and order and stock supplies by coordinating efforts with vendors and suppliers
Coca Cola Bottling Inc, Spring, TX | 2005 – 2009
• Checked work orders to determine product picking duties and located required products within the warehouse
• Compared lot and item numbers with those mentioned on the work order to ensure that the right item has been picked
• Ascertained that the picked item is properly packed and labeled, and transported to the delivery pallet
• Assisted in loading and unloading outgoing / incoming items, ensuring the physical safety of both
• Created and included paperwork with all outgoing items, and ensured that shipment information was properly punched into the system
St. Paul’s High School, Spring, TX – 2009
High School Diploma
• MS Office Suite
• Word Processing and Spreadsheet Software
• Inventory Software
• Internet and Email
“I work effectively with others and adapt quickly to change.”