The best path to take in order to convince a hiring manager that you exist to serve as an education outreach coordinator is through the resume.
Since Education Outreach Coordinator resumes are comprehensive documents that include everything regarding your professional life, it is quite easy to get your information across to a prospective employer.
The following resume sample will help you build or update your resume.
Education Outreach Coordinator Resume Sample
45 Jackson Street | Katy, TX 58021 | (000) 902-2145 | sarahpallin @ email . com
EDUCATION OUTREACH COORDINATOR
Results-driven education outreach professional with 13+ years of successful track record. Known in the community for exceptional capabilities in establishing a clear vision and direction in terms of educational and outreach programs for a multi-generation audience and specific user groups.
• Talented in reaching out into the community to draw our participants from across diverse communities
• Develops and monitors education and outreach department structures to accomplish annual goals
• Ability to identify and establish new programming and outreach opportunities
• Evaluates and strengthens existing programs participation and revenue goals
Vision Creation Community Outreach Educational Compatibility
Operational Budgets Strategic Planning Needs Assessment
Mission-driven Events Research Program Data Tracking
Curriculum Development Materials Development Community Education
• Successfully convinced a group of 46 parents who believed in free parenting, to place their children in organized school systems.
• Stayed within operational budgets for the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
• Developed core educational materials for junior schools, identifying their core learning needs.
• Implemented a series of community education programs that were deemed highly successful by the state education board.
New Oasis Education System, Katy, TX | May 2010 – Present
Education Outreach Coordinator
• Establish a clear vision and direction for the organization’s educational and outreach programs
• Perform outreach activities to draw in participants from across diverse communities
• Oversee production of all materials produced to ensure compatibility with educational mission of the organization
• Identify, solicit and cultivate funding sources including grants and individual and corporate donors
• Manage the organization’s website and social media outlets in sync with established policies and procedures
• Conduct research on identified areas for education outreach and develop metrics to take up initiatives
• Administer education-specific projects as they arise and develop and execute education workshops
• Recruit, train and screen host members of the local community and monitor community issues and trends
Katy High School, Katy, TX | Dec 2004 – May 2010
• Created and implemented core curriculum to meet the individual needs of all students
• Developed lesson plans and imparted education according to specified directions
• Communicated with parents and guardians about students’ strengths and limitations and provided advice
• Oversaw students to ensure conformance to behavior standards and managed conflict resolution
• Assessed students based on academic, social, developmental and cognitive growth and assisted them in their weak areas
Texas State University, Katy, TX – 2009
Bachelor’s Degree in Education