Executive Legal Assistants provide high-level legal administrative support to lawyers and attorneys.
They perform various secretarial, technical, and administrative tasks.
In order to apply for an executive legal assistant job, applicants usually need a resume along with a supporting cover letter.
The following sample will help you write a great cover letter for an executive legal assistant resume.
Sample Cover Letter for Executive Legal Assistant Position
58 7th Avenue
Somerville, MA 58974
alina @ email . com
December 2, 2021
Mr. John K. Doe,
Senior Manager (HR)
Boston Law Firm
32 Hawaii Street
Boston, MA 98777
Dear Mr. Doe:
I am poised to join your law firm as an Executive Legal Assistant because the job description you provided in the job ad perfectly fits my qualifications. My experience and education in law, coupled with my passion for assisting clients and learning from experiences, make me a unique candidate for this position.
Through my professional experiences and academic coursework, I have obtained skills and talents highly relevant to the Executive Legal Assistant position at Boston Law Firm:
- Researching, accumulating, arranging, and giving research and statistical reports.
- Making use of online resources and law library materials to conduct paralegal research at the restricted, state, and federal levels.
- Confirming research results are typical, reliable, and valid.
- Assisting employees in locating or categorize legal references.
- Presenting findings and reports to the workforce or other groups as required.
I look forward to meeting with you and demonstrating the relation between your requirements and my qualifications. I will call you next week to follow up. In the interim, please do not hesitate to contact me at (000) 658-3251 if you have any questions regarding my candidacy.
Thank you very much for your consideration. I look forward to meeting with you soon.
Related: Legal Assistant Cover Letter