Executive Legal Assistants work under general supervision to provide high-level legal administrative support for the lawyers and Attorneys and carry out various secretarial, technical, and administrative functions.
To apply for Executive Legal Assistant job, applicants usually needs a resume along with a supporting cover letter.
The following sample will help you write an exceptional cover letter for this position.
58 Example Avenue
Somerville, MA 98777
January 3, 2016
Mr. John K. Doe,
Senior Manager (HR)
Boston Law Firm
32 Hawaii Street
Boston, MA 98777
Dear Mr. Doe:
I am eager to join your law firm as an Executive Legal Assistant because I realize that you are committed to provide exceptional customer services in a challenging yet satisfying work environment. My experience and education in law coupled with my passion to assist clients and learn from experiences make me a unique candidate for this position.
Through professional experience and academic coursework, I have obtained skills and experiences highly relevant to the Executive Legal Assistant position at Boston Law Firm. Particularly, I am very effective in:
• Researching, accumulating, arranging, and giving research and statistical reports
• Making use of online resources and law library materials to conduct paralegal research at the restricted, state, and federal levels
• Confirming research results are typical, reliable, and valid
• Assisting employees in locating or categorize legal references
• Presenting findings and reports to workforce or other groups as required
I look forward to meeting with you and demonstrating the relation between your requirements and my talents. I will call you next week to follow up. In the interim, please do not hesitate to contact me at (000) 999-9999 or email me at [Your Email Address] if you have any questions.
Thank you very much for your consideration.
Alina K. Davis