Executive Legal Assistants work under general supervision to provide high-level legal administrative support for the lawyers and Attorneys and carry out various secretarial, technical, and administrative functions.
In order to apply for an Executive Legal Assistant job, applicants usually need a resume along with a supporting cover letter.
The following sample will help you write a great cover letter for an executive legal assistant resume.
Executive Legal Assistant Cover Letter Example
58 7th Avenue
Somerville, MA 58974
June 17, 2019
Mr. John K. Doe,
Senior Manager (HR)
Boston Law Firm
32 Hawaii Street
Boston, MA 98777
Dear Mr. Doe:
I am eager to join your law firm as an Executive Legal Assistant because I realize that you are committed to providing exceptional legal services in a challenging yet satisfying work environment. My experience and education in law, coupled with my passion for assisting clients and learning from experiences, make me a unique candidate for this position.
Through my professional experience and academic coursework, I have obtained skills and experiences highly relevant to the Executive Legal Assistant position at Boston Law Firm. Mainly, I am very efficient in:
• Researching, accumulating, arranging, and giving research and statistical reports.
• Making use of online resources and law library materials to conduct paralegal research at the restricted, state, and federal levels.
• Confirming research results are typical, reliable, and valid.
• Assisting employees in locating or categorize legal references.
• Presenting findings and reports to the workforce or other groups as required.
I look forward to meeting with you and demonstrating the relation between your requirements and my talents. I will call you next week to follow up. In the interim, please do not hesitate to contact me at (000) 658-3251 or email me at [Your Email Address] if you have any questions.
Thank you very much for your consideration. I look forward to meeting with you soon.