Objectives for Phlebotomy Technician resumes are usually no more than 1-2 sentences in length and should be placed at the beginning of a resume.
If drafted carefully, a resume objective statement can capture the reader’s attention right at the beginning, urging them to read through the rest of the resume with interest.
Phlebotomy technician resume objectives need to be concise yet forceful with plenty of action words to showcase your experience, expertise, and current state of affairs.
Clearly mention your most relevant skills and your most significant experience. To round it off, you can highlight what you are hoping to contribute to the prospective company.
One could argue that a cover letter pretty much suffices when it comes to neatly package all of the above personal details.
It is important to understand that a cover letter is more detailed with achievements and qualifications, asking the reader to spend more time studying it. We want to make a mark within the shortest possible time.
Below are a few examples of how a career objective could be drafted for a Phlebotomy Technician Resume:
Phlebotomy Technician Resume Objective Examples
1. Looking for a Phlebotomy Technician position at Sava laboratories to utilize exceptional skills in performing blood collection by venipuncture and capillary techniques.
2. Seeking a Phlebotomy Technician position at Christiana Care. Bringing expertise in practicing proper patient identification prior to collecting blood samples and ensuring that all collected samples are stored in a safe manner.
3. A Phlebotomy Technician position with Parkland Health Services. Offering a track record of performing venipunctures, finger-sticks, and heel sticks on patients to obtain samples of blood. Adept at maintaining the integrity of samples while ensuring that they are appropriately stored.
4. To obtain a Phlebotomy Technician position at Mercy Medical Center. Bringing 6+ years’ hands-on experience in carefully and accurately obtaining blood samples, deciphering results, and handling patient education duties.
5. To work as a Phlebotomy Technician at Sarasota Medical Health Center. Offers deep insight into deciphering the best method of drawing blood, performing venipuncture activities, and ensuring that sample vials are properly labeled and stored.