Summary statements for Medical Lab Technician (MLT) Resume need to be strong in nature if you expect them to make a positive impression on a hiring manager. Sadly, most resume summaries leave a lot to be desired, and end up discouraging hiring managers from reading the rest of the resume. Do not let this happen to you. If you are an individual who has something great to offer, make sure you highlight this information properly in a summary.
There is no argument about how a resume summary should be organized. Since it starts off the resume, it makes sense to pay extra attention to how it is worded and what the format is. Usually, the format of a resume summary is not too concrete, but it is best to make it a solid block of information. Basically, the format takes care of itself once the use of words and phrases is sorted out. Remember that you only have these words to vouch for you in front of a hiring manager who did not know that you exited before he picked up your cover letter. Give him something concrete to work on so that the decision to call you in for an interview or hire you, becomes easier.
To see how you can write a good MLT resume summary, refer to these samples:
Sample Summaries for Medical Lab Technician Resume
• Extremely-dependable and organized Medical Laboratory Technician with over 8 years’ successful track record. Demonstrated ability to perform routine and complex clinical laboratory procedures, by placing special focus on integrity of results. An excellent communicator who deals people with tact and professionalism. Recognized for identifying hazards, making correct decisions and using perfect judgment.
• Top-performing Medical Lab Tech with 11+ years’ progressive experience in preparing specimens for testing, verifying patient identification on samples and testing requisitions appropriately. Highly-organized individual with an exceptional ability to review test results and document notification of critical values. Certified by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists.
• Certified Medical Lab Tech with 3 years of hands-on experience in collecting and processing biological samples following established techniques and procedures. Effectively able to perform testing analysis and verify analyzer performance according to standard operating procedures, in an efficient and cost effective manner. Works collaboratively and tactfully deals with patients, visitors, and co-workers.
• Highly accomplished and systematic Medical Lab Tech, known for a great ability to accurately prepare cultures of tissue samples, establish and monitor testing programs that ensure data accuracy, and chemically analyze blood and urine for toxic components. Strong willingness to contribute to a productive work environment.
For Entry Level Medical Laboratory Technicians
• Efficient and systematic Medical Lab Technician with exceptional skills in performing, documenting and communicating lab tests results thoroughly and accurately, with special focus on meeting all established SOPs. Demonstrated ability to handle pressure and stress calmly. Strong commitment to aspire excellence in quality of laboratory services.
• Committed Medical Lab Tech with concrete knowledge of performing technical and diagnostic laboratory procedures, aimed at providing prompt and accurate test results that can be accurately used in diagnosing and treating diseases and conditions. A critical thinker who has meticulous attention to detail and ability to make timely decisions.
Last updated on