Laboratory Manager Resume writing is neither easy nor straightforward.
There is a lot of effort that goes into creating a standout resume, and if you can hack it, the sky’s the limit.
Here is a sample to help you out:
Laboratory Manager Resume Example
100 Grove Avenue, Athol, ID 19377
peterwalk @ email . com
Technically inclined laboratory manager with 9 years of experience in handling the overall operations and safety of a busy laboratory. Efficiently managed and updated chemical and risk group agent inventories. Proficient in providing quality controlled laboratory results, by establishing specimen preparation procedures. Ensures that assigned laboratory remains in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
• Overhauled the laboratory inventory system, making it 50% more efficient than before.
• Successfully enforced a series of safety rules and regulations, which decreased the chances of contamination.
• Implemented quality control metrics, ensuring that audits were properly carried out.
• Recommended improvements to the manner in which laboratory procedures were being carried out, resulting in them being handled in a more profound manner.
Polaris Laboratories, Athol, ID
5/2015 – Present
• Facilitate a team environment, while managing laboratory staff members
• Provide staff members with training and guidance in handling laboratory procedures
• Create and implement rules and regulations for laboratory procedures, and ensure that they are followed properly
• Monitor and facilitate lab production workflow, providing advice where required
• Coordinate efforts with external agents to ensure on-time delivery of supplies and instruments
• Ascertain that all equipment and instruments are properly calibrated at the beginning of the day
• Provide oversight to the cleanliness and maintenance of laboratory equipment and instrumentation
• Ascertain that all local, federal, and laboratory rules and regulations are followed, for maximum operational efficiency
Goodwill Laboratories, Athol, ID
2/2012 – 5/2015
• Collected and obtained samples of blood, urine, and stool, and ensured that they were properly stored
• Marked all samples and specimens by following set labeling protocols
• Performed testing procedures on laboratory samples, following set rules and regulations
• Generated correlating reports and ensured that they were filed in a proper manner
• Cleaned and maintained laboratory equipment and instrument, to keep them from getting contaminated
Bachelor’s Degree in Laboratory Science
Athol Technical School, Athol, ID – 2001
• Inventory Review
• Safety Precautions
• Regulatory Compliance
• Analytic Procedures
• Results Reporting
• Quality Standards
• Instrument Performance