Chemical lab technicians are skilled in analyzing various samples to study their chemical composition, interpreting results, and compiling test reports.
Other than chemical sample analysis the position is also responsible for maintaining laboratory apparatus and conducting sampling and data analysis.
Here are tips that will come in handy as you write your Chemical Lab technician resume:
- Read the job description carefully and align your qualifications to the employer’s requirements.
- Start with a powerful summary statement that is impressive enough for the recruiter to continue reading the rest of the resume.
- Summarize your work experience in an achievement-oriented manner.
Here is a sample chemical lab technician resume for further guidance:
Sample Resume for Chemical Lab Technician Position
55 Evergreen Lane
Atlanta GA 55555
alex .juan @ email . com
CHEMICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
• Highly organized and methodical chemical lab technician with strong attention to detail.
• Profound skills in chemical material sampling and composition analysis.
• Strong computer skills, well versed in various chemical reporting software.
• Practiced in weighing liquids, transferring, and diluting solutions for analysis.
• Expert in chromatography and formulation.
• Knowledge of audit protocols according to ISO 9001.
• Adept in automated heavy metal chemical analysis.
• Skilled in the microbial analysis of live cysts.
Chemical Lab Technician
Advance Labs, Atlanta GA
Sep 2020 – Feb 2023
• Implemented quality control according to NSF standard 14 and attained a 100% audit rating
• Saved replacement cost of a blood centrifugal device by timely reporting the malfunction and getting the required calibration done.
• Developed and implemented safety and disinfection regulations for the lab in line with state-issued guidelines.
• Prepared, reviewed, and issued data analysis reports based on findings.
• Reviewed and retested the samples in cases of review requests.
• Appeared in court for testifying in forensic cases as required.
Asst. Laboratory Technician
Halliburton, Atlanta GA
Nov 2018 – Aug 2020
• Analyzed and recorded test results based on the analysis
• Prepared required solutions for testing usage according to prescribed strength and composition
• Maintained all lab equipment and apparatus in clean and usable condition
• Maintained lab inventory and ordered supplies in advance
• Conducted testing for stability, expiry, and reactiveness of different materials
• Set up all lab equipment each morning and cleaned up at day end as per protocols.
Clinical Lab Certification ACLC
University of Atlanta
English and Spanish