If you customize your biology lab assistant cover letter as per employers’ needs, it is a completely win-win situation. Here are a few tips that will help you in your cover letter writing endeavors:
- Use simple language and short sentences.
- Your cover letter should be informative containing information about only your relevant attrbutes.
- Develop a rapport with the reader by emphasizing their needs.
- Keep the length of your letter to one page containing 3-4 paragraphs, is important.
- Eliminate irrelevant information.
- Avoid rewriting information derived from your resume.
- Your content, tone, and word choice should be positive.
- Maintain a warm and professional tone throughout your cover letter.
Based on the tips mentioned above, you’ll be able to craft a perfect cover letter such as the one given below:
Sample Cover Letter for Biology Lab Assistant Position
657 3rd Street
Livermore Falls, ME 25141
lara @ email . com
May 16, 2021
Mr. Benjamin Perry
Human Resources Manager
Northside University Hospital
637 Cedar Road
Livermore Falls, ME 17363
Dear Mr. Perry:
As a passionate biology lab assistant who has had extensive exposure to biological experiments in a laboratory setting, I am quite well-suited for a biology lab assistant position at your hospital.
Here is a brief overview of my talents:
- Hands-on experience in setting up and calibrating laboratory equipment for educational and experimental purposes.
- Track record of promoting safety within the lab by ensuring that all safety precautions are taken and that chances of accidents and fires are reduced.
- Focused on ensuring that students are aware of laboratory procedures such as specimen handling and dedicated experiments as part of their educational programs.
When you review my resume, you will come across the many achievements that I have had to my name – and the number of times that I have been commended on my exceptional research skills.
Let’s meet to discuss this role in detail. I will be in touch with you next week. Alternately, you can contact me at (000) 777-7777. Thank you for your time and consideration.