Job seekers with no experience in hand often find cover letter writing difficult. That is because they usually believe that a cover letter is all about experience.
This concept is incorrect.
An entry-level Kitchen Hand Cover Letter, with no experience, is basically about convincing the employer that you have the knowledge and skills to perform all kinds of kitchen assisting tasks.
How to Write a Winning Kitchen Hand Cover Letter with No Experience?
The following 5 tips will help you write a great cover letter for the kitchen hand position:
- Address the letter directly to the recruiter
- Start with a compelling sentence
- Relate your qualifications and kitchen assisting skills to the employer’s requirements
- Request an interview in the last paragraph
- Chalk out a follow-up plan and communicate the same to show your eagerness for the job
Here is a great example:
Sample Kitchen Hand Cover Letter with No Experience
450 Olive Lane, Pilbara, WA 54002
martha @email . com
March 22, 2023
Mr. Henry Jacobson
Fish N Fries
50 NW Ave
Pilbara, WA 54002
Dear Mr. Jacobson:
This letter is a strong expression of interest in the Kitchen Hand position at Fish N Fries. As someone who is always willing to go the extra mile to get things done, I feel confident that I am the best contender for this role.
I offer a strong work ethic, proactive thinking, and eagerness to learn and excel in whatever tasks the kitchen manager will assign me. Some of my major qualifications include:
- Extensive knowledge of dishwashing and kitchen cleaning
- Functional knowledge of kitchen equipment commonly including microwaves and dishwashers
- Able to anticipate the chef’s needs and proactively cater to the same
- A diligent and hardworking individual with a keen eye for detail
- Passion for cooking
- A knack for food presentation and table setting
- Profound ability to maintain supply inventories
Besides that, I offer excellent communication and time management skills. Not to mention, I enjoy working in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
I firmly believe that in an interview I can convince you of my capabilities as a kitchen hand. I will contact your office next week to answer your questions regarding my skills and qualifications.
Thank you for your time and consideration.