Job seekers with no experience in hand find cover letter writing difficult because they usually believe that a cover letter is all about the experience. This concept is incorrect.
As a matter of fact, an entry-level Kitchen Hand Cover Letter, with no experience, is basically about convincing the employer that you are able to perform all kinds of kitchen assisting tasks.
The following are 5 tips and a cover letter sample to help you further.
How to Write a Winning Kitchen Hand Cover Letter with No Experience?
- Address the letter directly to the recruiter
- Start with a compelling sentence
- Relate your qualifications and kitchen assisting skills to the employer’s requirements
- Request an interview in the last paragraph
- Chalk out a follow-up plan and communicate the same to show your eagerness for the job
See also: Kitchen Hand Resume Sample
Kitchen Hand Cover Letter with No Experience
450 Olive Lane, Pilbara, WA 54002
martha @email . com
August 3, 2020
Mr. Henry Jacobson
Fish N Fries
50 NW Ave
Pilbara, WA 54002
Dear Mr. Jacobson:
This letter is a strong expression of interest in the Kitchen Hand position at Fish N Fries. As someone who is always willing to go the extra mile to get things done, I feel confident that I am the best contender.
I offer a strong work ethic, proactive thinking, and eagerness to learn and excel in whatever tasks the kitchen manager will assign me.
Some of my major qualifications include:
- Extensive knowledge of dishwashing and kitchen cleaning
- Functional knowledge of kitchen equipment commonly including microwaves and dishwashers
- Able to anticipate the chef’s needs and proactively catering for the same
- A diligent and hardworking individual with a keen eye to detail
- Passion for cooking
- A knack for food presentation and table setting
- Profound ability to maintain supply inventories
Besides that, I offer excellent communication and time management skills. Not to mention, I enjoy working in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
I firmly believe that an interview will convince you regarding my capabilities as a kitchen hand. I will contact your office next Thursday to answer your questions regarding my background and qualifications.
Thank you for your time and consideration.